What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Buffs vs. New Hampshire Score Prediction Thread

59-10. MM will have Noyer and Lytle actually run the offense to get them reps.

I concur with this score (59-10). Only worry is that Mr. Nice Guy MMac will probably not allow us to run up the score, and it would be great to let the 2nd and 3rd teamers run standard stuff. If we can play starters for just the first half, and get Montez and Shenault some good numbers, then let's put in a lot of other guys and keep running tempo in order to get a lot of plays for them.

48-3 Buffs...take foot off gas early, lots of playing time for all...

Callier will have 15 tackles, 4 for a loss. 8 assist, 3 sacks and a fumble return for a TD.

Wow this New Hampshire offense looks like hot garbage. They've put up a grand total of 10 points in 2 FCS games. They're currently 115 of 116 in total offense, averaging 2.73 yards/play.

We need to be thinking shutout.

Wow this New Hampshire offense looks like hot garbage. They've put up a grand total of 10 points in 2 FCS games. They're currently 115 of 116 in total offense, averaging 2.73 yards/play.

We need to be thinking shutout.

Their preseason all conference QB Knight was injured, and they’ve played a backup (and that will likely be the case in Boulder). In reading their message board, it seems like they had coaching turnover in the offseason and are not currently staffed with a true OC.

They were highly ranked in FCS coming into the season, so the fan base is pretty disappointed to say the least.

I need to revise my score, just noticed that NH has only score 10 points in two games so far this year. So.....CU second string 52- NH 3.

Their preseason all conference QB Knight was injured, and they’ve played a backup (and that will likely be the case in Boulder). In reading their message board, it seems like they had coaching turnover in the offseason and are not currently staffed with a true OC.

They were highly ranked in FCS coming into the season, so the fan base is pretty disappointed to say the least.

They don't look too disappointed. .
download-4.jpg

Buffs 51
UNH 21
In other news - BUFF FLAG SIGHTING ON GAMEDAY!
Keep an eye when they focus in on Dez and it's there loud and proud.
Kudos to the alum flying the colors today!
Go Buffs!

Buffs 51
UNH 21
In other news - BUFF FLAG SIGHTING ON GAMEDAY!
Keep an eye when they focus in on Dez and it's there loud and proud.
Kudos to the alum flying the colors today!
Go Buffs!
thats gotta be one of us right?

I'd like it to be a blowout so that mad backups get playing time. But I'd like the backups mixed in with starters. It kind of sucks to have a backup QB passing to backup receivers behind a backup line. I've always favored the backup QB throwing to starting receivers and starting QBs throwing to backup receivers. Or a backup RB trying to gain yards behind a 3rd string OL.

And additionally, I'd like to see Shenault and Montez go up big on some numbers for the sake national exposure/dare I say Heisman talk. But do it quick and early.

I’m going with 48-17. The Buffs defensive secondary will have a big game. Viska will be Viska and JMac will be Jmac, but one to two more high powered, clutch offensive weapons will show today.

If New Hampshire score more today than they have combined all season (as many of you have predicted), I will see that as a big disappointment.

Back