What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Buffs vs. TCU Game Thread

A few thoughts:

1. I was wrong about BLew. He did not make the jump I was hoping he would make from season 1 to 2. To slow on the reads. Great athlete, but looks like he has had all the aggressiveness coached out of his throws. Too afraid to make a mistake.

2. Shrout is deadly from the pocket, not so much on the run. With no OL, I am not sure there is a huge difference between Shrout and Lewis. Lewis' runs offset Shrout's wild sandlot throws.

3. Shrout looks like Shia LaBeouf

4. The OL is slightly improved.

5. The young WR's look pretty good.

6. Stryker is a disaster. Has he found his jock after that second TCU TD?

Getting smoked at home by a middling B12 team with a first year HC and all new O and D systems means 3 W's is the ceiling.

Fire Neinas.

Tonight was the final nail in the coffin of me having any hope CU will ever be relevant again in football.

Tonight was the final nail in the coffin of me having any hope CU will ever be relevant again in football.
Hey friend, remember three years ago when everyone was excited about going 5-7 because we recognized the potential of our head coach? Ok, now hear me out, I think it's a good idea if we try to do the same thing again. I have a feeling your feelings would change for the better if said coaching improvement happened.

Hey friend, remember three years ago when everyone was excited about going 5-7 because we recognized the potential of our head coach? Ok, now hear me out, I think it's a good idea if we try to do the same thing again. I have a feeling your feelings would change for the better if said coaching improvement happened.
It is deeper than that though... said coach left for a reason, until those reasons are fixed there is no hope. If 16 years of this (minus one year) in a row doesn't prove that I don't know what will.

Why is is so hard for this coaching staff to understand the following?

1) Shrout is the starting quarterback
2) This doesn't mean Blew doesn't play, it means you design wildcat packages for him

Can someone pay me millions of dollars for these very obvious insights? I mean holy ****, how stupid are these people?

Greetings from london, just woke up to see another disaster from the buffs. You guys are loyal I'll give you that. College football is dead to me , thanks CU.

Had they played Shrout they would have been in the game, they could have easily had the lead at halftime. Like last year, the defense got worn down by playing Lewis. When Shrout played the offense moved the ball.

Back