What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Buffs vs. TCU Game Thread

After watching TCU ruin their first few drives with bad passes and penalties, their 1st tide drive was super easy. In the meantime, CU couldn’t punch it in on their first drive and then went back to general incompetence and mediocrity.

I noped out at that point and went to bed.

Glad I did. I slept well and didn’t waste another 2.5 hours of my life on that bull****.

We have a very real chance to lose at AFA next week and then what games do we even have a puncher’s chance in? Arizona? Oops, that’s on the road. Oregon State? Oops, that’s on the road, too.

Buckle up, folks. This has the makings of a Kansas kind of year.

The ironic part of all this is the one matchup we were told was going to be an issue for CU was the TCU WRs vs CU CBs, and I think the CU CBs actually “won” that matchup. I thought that group was the only bright spot from last night.

The OL looked better than last year, but certainly not good enough. The WR group was fine, not great, RBs were mediocre at best, and TEs non existent.

On Defense, the CBs played pretty well. The starting Safeties are OK with Woods and Lewis but big drop off to Stryker. The front seven was solid in the first half, but TCU obviously made adjustments in the running game at half while Wilson did nothing. Most concerning part of last night, IMO, outside of the 6 points put up in non garbage time

Well, here we are again. Same old ****. Suks something so enjoyable has been taken away. Glad I saved my money and didn't go, will not be at the air force loss. This might be a no win season

After watching TCU ruin their first few drives with bad passes and penalties, their 1st tide drive was super easy. In the meantime, CU couldn’t punch it in on their first drive and then went back to general incompetence and mediocrity.

Glad I did. I slept well and didn’t waste another 2.5 hours of my life on that bull****.

We have a very real chance to lose at AFA next week and then what games do we even have a puncher’s chance in? Arizona? Oops, that’s on the road. Oregon State? Oops, that’s on the road, too.

Given what we saw out of TCU’s run game last night, I think USAFA has a very productive day.

We have a very real chance to lose at AFA? Dude-we are going to get embarrassed by AFA.

This game was over when dumbass Dorrell put Lewis back in to start the 2nd half. Correlation between that and the drooping heads? The kid is not a D1 QB. He's not close.

Turn out the lights, the party
Vince Carter Basketball GIF by NBA

Come on man, buffs have great fans and **** coaches, AD and administration. I'm done and have been since the end of 2021. You still wasting time on this? College football is about 10 teams. It's over.
I agree that in its current form college football is a mess. I agree that CU is a mess. But I also believe CU can right the ship. And, look, Utah is picked by some to be in the final four. So never say never. And, yeah, I don’t believe CU has the commitment right now. So I can see how fans are discouraged.

The chance to correct that is had by playing Shrout from here on out. The vibe in the WHOLE stadium was defeat when KD kept sending Lewis out. If the fans know there’s no chance at coming back, then the kids definitely know it, they’re not stupid.
Manhattan might be onto something with his the more Lewis plays, the quicker dumbass Dorrell gets fired theory.

Air Force by 35 next week. Silver lining is they won't have to throw because Lewis can't so the game will be over in 2 hours.

Last edited:
I agree that in its current form college football is a mess. I agree that CU is a mess. But I also believe CU can right the ship. And, look, Utah is picked by some to be in the final four. So never say never. And, yeah, I don’t believe CU has the commitment right now. So I can see how fans are discouraged.
Never

• Haha
Reactions: DBT
The chance to correct that is had by playing Shrout from here on out. The vibe in the WHOLE stadium was defeat when KD kept sending Lewis out. If the fans know there’s no chance at coming back, then the kids definitely know it, they’re not stupid.
Jerdough says KD is the best coach in the country though?

I’m happy I’ve adopted Wisconsin as my second team. I’ll be at Camp Randall tomorrow night for their opener. This was some so serious bull**** tonight
Crazy jealous - my daughter just texted me a pic of her Arkansas/Cincy ticket. That’s place is going to be nuts. I’ll be up there in a few weeks for parents’ weekend. I’m pumped.
(That’s the opposite of how I felt by halftime last night.)

Listening to Dorrell's post game tidbits further infuriated me, and this morning I'm sober.
The bum actually said he couldn't figure out which QB should be playing, he needs to look at tape.
One QB misses open WR's all over the field and throws into the grass 8 yards in front of them.
The other throws darts downfield, on target with 8 players in the box knowing he had to throw. The fact that the players know, the fans know, the announcers know, 💩 my mom knows- she's in her 70's and doesn't have a detailed understanding of football. Yet this salary steLing buffoon is clueless. Infuriating.
Can we get responsible reporters to ask him questions and challenge him on his decision making. This beach needs to begin feeling the heat!

Back