What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Buffs vs. Wazzu Game Thread

i'm disagreeing with some of ya....i think we have to stick with what we do. getting impatient and trying to match Leach score for score...is how he gets you into his game. they are playing good, Falk is good.....but there are 45 minutes of football to play. Pirate will get his....we just have to play with our strengths.
This, I want running, but not with Sefo 2+ times per drive, hard to run tempo offense with a battered QB.

No pressure from the defense. Falk is going to pick us apart if that continues
Yea that's one of the killers right now...Buffs aren't getting push up front. Without that, they'll need to commit an extra rusher, which opens things up even more for Falk.

Yea that's one of the killers right now...Buffs aren't getting push up front. Without that, they'll need to commit an extra rusher, which opens things up even more for Falk.
Made even worse by 2 starting DBs out.

Pretty sure we are going to have to score 50+ to have a chance.

Not sure that's possible.

Boy .. this Lukefaulk guy is pretty good. Is that like "Cher" or "Madonna" ... where one name is what they go by?

Nice playcall by the Pirate offense there, 2 recievers 35 yards away from the line, 3 yards apart from one another.

Back