What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Cal @ CU Thread - 10/28 @ 12 PM MT Pac-12 Network

It seemed Edwards was subbed out more today than I've noticed previously. I'm guessing but I think he was in for maybe 30% of the snaps. Could be wrong.
Yep. He's a good player when he's fresh and when he's not saving it for future snaps. I think we get more from Javier by playing him less this season. Next season should be different as his fitness level improves another couple notches.

Yep. He's a good player when he's fresh and when he's not saving it for future snaps. I think we get more from Javier by playing him less this season. Next season should be different as his fitness level improves another couple notches.
Agreed. I found it interesting he was out on most short yardage situations.

Seriously - I'm fairly certain we have some guys who claim to be CU fans, and maybe they are in some ****ed up twisted way, but they're not happy unless we're losing.

Hmmm ... perhaps ... Russian bots?

th

Because good WRs (the kind we have in the Pac-12) do a great job of faking with their eyes to make it look like the ball is coming, get a reaction and blow past the CB. CB is a really hard position to play.

The way I believe CU coaches it is to start with the fundamentals of being able to stick with the route and coverage to force a great throw. Then they hopefully progress into being able to be playmakers. A lot of other programs seem to allow looser play that may result in more playmaking from inexperienced guys but they also get toasted a lot.
Play the ball, looking at the eyes won't work. All you gotta do is make your eyes big like the ball is coming and step right or left, not hard.

Shouldn’t coaches and teammates be yelling “BALL, BALL”, or something?
Of course they do but that's when u know u ****ed up usually. Play the football. U hand a guy off to someone else, might wanna let him know especially in man. Works better, I promise.

El Nick Fisher cogió la bola profundamente en la esquina del Endzone.

Tomó una mala decisión para devolver la pelota.

Corrió por 109 yardas por un pick6. Hará el carrete de realce de ESPN este noche.

Duespues el entrenador MacIntyre tenía palabras con Fisher.
Just watched the play. Can’t give Fisher too much grief on review. He had an oppportunity in the end zone to survey the field and take a knee or run. He saw the opening and ran. Kudos to him.

Great day in Boulder. Awesome weather for the tailgate where I got to cook for 20 and throw the ball with my youngest and his friends. The game could not have been more satisfying. Fantastic tribute to #19 and a nice video of other mascots sending congrats to Ralphie for turning 50. We celebrated with beers and cigars. Glorious day and ton of fun.

Go Buffs!

Good game Buffs. We looked like hot garbage in that one. Was sad to see the reappearance of our secondary defense where the opposing team gets to throw 40 yards at will. But credit to Montez for making those throws. Looked like an all star in there. Good luck the rest of the season.

Thanks, and good luck to the bears for the rest of the season.

And way better pickups.

Yeah, but I don’t include that because you can buy those for $150-200. I got some Seymour Duncan antiquities for $250, they’re PAF’s that are closest to the 1959’s. That’s the most expensive pickup set I’ve ever seen.

I guess I'm still unsure about which running backs should be getting carries.

I wonder which had more stars as a recruit? Do you think that matters?

Fantastic day at Folsom. Last week, I was hoping we'd get 5 wins. Now I have some hope, particularly with the play of Utah, that we can get 6, maybe even 7. Heck, even USC doesn't look invincible anymore. I love waking up on Sunday after a Buff victory! C'mon boys, let's get it! #gobuffs

Back