What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Colorado State Game Thread

The Center and Left Guard position was the reason for the constant defensive push and disrupted our offense. That has to be fixed, I literally saw plays where the C and LG stood the in a stance while defender ran by them and blew the play up (and those OL literally didn't touch the defender who was 12" away from them).

Surprised Cormani didn't get any burn when Hunter went down.

Shilo played the best game of his collegiate career.

In the big picture, grabbing victory from the cheating Lambs in the final moments hurt them more than a 30 point defeat. The crowd at Folsom was electric!!! Hoping CP can close on a few of those 5 star recruits in the house last night. 🙏

The Center and Left Guard position was the reason for the constant defensive push and disrupted our offense. That has to be fixed, I literally saw plays where the C and LG stood the in a stance while defender ran by them and blew the play up (and those OL literally didn't touch the defender who was 12" away from them).

Surprised Cormani didn't get any burn when Hunter went down.

Shilo played the best game of his collegiate career.

In the big picture, grabbing victory from the cheating Lambs in the final moments hurt them more than a 30 point defeat. The crowd at Folsom was electric!!! Hoping CP can close on a few of those 5 star recruits in the house last night. 🙏

This. In a way this is more satisfying than any of the beatdowns we've given them since 2015. Here, they had hope and were so ready to storm the field and stomp on the logo like in 2009. We snatched it away at the last second in the most agonizing way possible. A thing of beauty, really.

We just lost 2 of our most impactful players, TH the DB and TH the WR, going into 2 marquee games. Reading Prime’s comments it looks like a minimum of 2 weeks but possibly longer.

I think the impact of losing TH the DB is more significant than losing him as a WR but it’s bad all around. Hoping for a full recovery for the young man. It really sucks.

Effing HATE HATE HATE 8:00 kickoffs!!
Yeah. Vampire hours, just like dinner in France.

Early risers struggle.

But there is no denying their appeal and the electric atmosphere.

It is fantastic if they can start ON TIME. But we had to see dumb gators and Vols and their own struggle to avoid personal fouls.

This. In a way this is more satisfying than any of the beatdowns we've given them since 2015. Here, they had hope and were so ready to storm the field and stomp on the logo like in 2009. We snatched it away at the last second in the most agonizing way possible. A thing of beauty, really.
Yeah, they clearly invested everything in this game and we still found a way to win - that's gotta hurt even if they don't admit it. **** em, on to the next battle.

I’m more of a bball guy so not the most knowledgeable on assessing individuals play over play, but I’d like to think I understand general scheme/strategy

On D, what is our identity? Bend don’t break? The lack of pressure we’ve gotten on any QB is concerning and it feels like our blitzes are very slow to develop and not timed well.

McNeill stood out to me last night as our best D-lineman. I can’t tell if our LBs are slower than advertised and our DBs are undersized or if it was just #14 and #5 on CSU being studs

On O, the freshman center had a ton of missed assignments. Edwards is a dude but seems to be asked to do things not in his freshman skill set (handoffs off the G/T out of shotgun, pass pro against interior d lineman) — we need McCaskill and some new running plays in the worst way.

Hoping Hunter is ok. Not as concerned about missing him on offense as others here

That's what pissed me off watching last night. We were so unprepared to play because of all the hype and the silly faux controversy over what Norvell said that we let a team who took 182 yards in penalties take us to double OT.

Much easier to correct things after a win.
i was surprised CSU showed up. But hey, it’s their Super Bowl. I don’t think our team realized before the game how a is;it;y annoying CSU is and how much their hatred of all things CU would motivate them.

Damn Deon wasn't joking when he said that if you come to Colorado you will get to play on Sunday.
Deion*
#87 deserves a scholly right now. Harrison has been solid so far this year. He had some amazing catches last night.
My sister knows Mikey and she said a couple weeks ago that he’s probably the nicest human being she’s ever met. I couldn’t be more stoked for him and I might just go buy an NIL jersey with Mikey’s name on it.

Back