What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Colorado State Game Thread

mods can move it to a different thread if they see fit, but I find the topic of great interest whether or not our head coach's (playing career) alma mater (i.e. school that many believe is the most likely to poach him) truly severed ties with him.

I doubt I'm the only AB member to find that interesting

Please provide a link that supports your contention that FSU is most likely trying to poach Prime from CU

Please provide a link that supports your contention that FSU is most likely trying to poach Prime from CU
my contention is that many believe that to most likely, not that it is most likely. search Allbuffs for several comments by multiple posters supporting that

He walked on as a WR.

And that suggests he could add on a bit more weight. But he really isn't that small for a 6'3" tight end.

https://www.buffzone.com/2023/08/20/position-switch-timely-as-michael-harrison-looks-to-help-cu-buffs-injury-riddled-tight-ends/

EDIT: Read the entire article. He was 205. He's now 215. Said his target is 225-230.

He reminds me a little of Greg Dulcich, who was listed at 6'4", 245 his senior year.

Dulcich was a certified Buff killer. He averaged over 100 YPG against CU and around 30 YPC.

He reminds me a little of Greg Dulcich, who was listed at 6'4", 245 his senior year.

Dulcich was a certified Buff killer. He averaged over 100 YPG against CU and around 30 YPC.

Definitely some similarities. Dulcich walked on at UCLA. Was a WR in HS and weighed 215. He's a bit bigger than Harrison.

Definitely some similarities. Dulcich walked on at UCLA. Was a WR in HS and weighed 215. He's a bit bigger than Harrison.

Dulcich was a certified killer of every team UCLA played. If Harrison is half the player Dulcich was then he'll be twice the player Russel was.

Holy sh*t. This is like when they voted Carrie prom queen.

Movie Carrie GIF
“THEY’RE ALL GONNA LAUGH AT YOU!”

How funny would it be if a production truck just happened to roll through Ft. Collins…on the way to Boulder?!

Back