What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

***Official Colorado @ UofA 2014 Football Game thread***

I love the option for Spruce to run there or to pass if the run wasn't clear.

It's frustrating that CU would be dominating this game without the turnovers.

Happened in a few others, too. Demoralizes the offense while the defense starts to wear down in the 2nd half. Depth and protecting the ball will go a long way toward our improvement. Until then, a bunch of collapse from ahead losses on our schedule.

It's frustrating that CU would be dominating this game without the turnovers.

And if my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle. Another way too look at is, that DESPITE the turnovers, we're tied with the 19th ranked team in the nation at their place well into the second quarter.

But then, I guess I'm a "the glass is half full" kinda guy.

Back