What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Colorado vs ASU Basketball Game Thread

Man this one feels ****ing good. It was never going to be pretty. Glad the ASU monkey is off our back. Cal losing too, all of a sudden we're in great shape

Great for conf standings here. We could end up finishing 2nd behind UCLA if zona falters down the stretch and we can take care of business. Could have used the assist from the utes earlier, but we did our part.

Game with cal is going to be crucial now.

I am so thankful the PAC let's us play in their conference. I'm glad the announcers remind us of that every game.

Also, **** you Jake Plummer. Elway's undefeated, still. Someone's got to make sure he is there Saturday

Ugly game, great win. Josh completely made Bitchinski non existent. Ski remembered to turn into playmaker ski down the stretch. I might get heat for this, but I thought Talton was excellent tonight (minus the incredibly boneheaded foul out foul) without scoring. Him and JHop were excellent defensively on Jahii, the buckets he scored in the 2nd half were incredibly difficult shots. Bring on Gameday and the ***********.

Ugly game, great win. Josh completely made Bitchinski non existent. Ski remembered to turn into playmaker ski down the stretch. I might get heat for this, but I thought Talton was excellent tonight (minus the incredibly boneheaded foul out foul) without scoring. Him and JHop were excellent defensively on Jahii, the buckets he scored in the 2nd half were incredibly difficult shots. Bring on Gameday and the ***********.

Whenever Talton was on the floor Carson was non existent. He played by the scouting report and forced Carson to go to his left.

Taking care of business. So proud of these guys. They got balls. Josh showed who the best 5 is in the PAC tonight.

Back