What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Colorado vs Iowa State Big 12 Tourney Thread

I missed the whole game because of a meeting, but looking at the stat line it looks like it was all Burks and Roberson. What happened to Dufault?

047_Fainted.jpg

I'm wrung out. :lol:

And I'm starting to learn to trust Boyle's Buffs. It's tough after how much we've suffered.

The thought of going out of the Big 12 as ISU's bitch was not making me happy.

:gobuffs:

Win one more to make it certain.

I'm wrung out. :lol:

And I'm starting to learn to trust Boyle's Buffs. It's tough after how much we've suffered.
That is a bit premature... that was a ****ing heart attack. Now, can we beat KSU 3 times in a year? I really don't think so. However, its been one hell of a fun ride.

That is a bit premature... that was a ****ing heart attack. Now, can we beat KSU 3 times in a year? I really don't think so. However, its been one hell of a fun ride.

I think we've got a pretty good record in close games.

Edit: Quick look at the schedule and I counted 10-7 in games decided by 10 points or less.

Edit2: We were 4-7 in those games last year.

I think we've got a pretty good record in close games.

Edit: Quick look at the schedule and I counted 10-7 in games decided by 10 points or less.

10-7 in close games is still a good mark, but I hadn't realized how many nail-biters they've been in this year. 17 games? Wow. Gotta help the mental toughness, you'd think.

Talk about Cardiac Kids! We live to fight another day, though. Got to have a better effort tomorrow.

While I am not glad this game was so close, I think CU had a major mental disadvantage in this game with all the pressure on them vs a loose, nothing to lose, ISU team. I think tomorrow will be a much better sampling of the Buffs head to head with another team with something on the line.

Well we didn't think we'd have a shot in the lil apple in January, then were iffy about the game in Boulder, and won both games so............

We have absolutely no chance of winning tomorrow. In fact the 'cats will be us by 50 at least. :wink2:

Good to get the win today. Would have hated it if we went out with a wimper.

Back