What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Colorado vs Iowa State Big 12 Tourney Thread

Coach Me might sit a couple of guys down for part of the 2nd half and give Mills and the walkon senior a shot. Maybe shame the normal starters

Have we scored on a possesion to end the half once this year? I dont think we have and it always ends up the same...run down the clock and then end up with a crappy shot. We had the same problem last year as well.

Not going to read everyone's gripes, but wtf? I expect ISU to play like this, but this has been the sloppiest, poor shooting game I've witnessed in a long while. I'll take partial blame. Every game that has been televised this year and I've seen up here we lose. I'm back to work now and can't watch the second half, so here here's to a better half. Go Buffs!

Every game away from Boulder I haven't seen on TV the Buffs have won. KSU, TT, Indiana, CSU-Bakersfield. Lost every single one I've watched on TV

Have we scored on a possesion to end the half once this year? I dont think we have and it always ends up the same...run down the clock and then end up with a crappy shot. We had the same problem last year as well.
nope. we suck at teh end of halves.

Never. The 'clear out and let Burks go 1 on 5' thing doesn't work, but I guess no one has noticed. I liked this new approach - Tomlinson shooting from halfcourt

Can we take Tomlinson out of the game? He's too damn slow to play at this level.

Why can't we hold on to the basketball? Are we that nervous? Burks just had the ball and it just slips right out of his hands and goes out of bounds

Made the mistake of looking at the Gamecast message board. Ouch, the anti-CU trolls are feasting on this one right now

Back