What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Colorado vs. Oregon game thread

Congratulations CU fans on how you're taking the beatdown by the Ducks. In true Husker fan style. Trust me, it won't get any easier after the USC game when/if they do the same. None the less. Good luck with the Trojans.

Have fun with both when they come to the B1G next year.

Prime wouldn’t, but should’ve said, “When I leave Colorado years from now, their new coach will inherit great talent like Lanning did but even better.” Or, “Lanning doesn’t have the balls to take over a 1-11 program.”
Despite the overwhelming false narrative otherwise, Prime doesn’t personally attack others. He wouldn’t say that.

Just saw your post. Interesting. El Paso is a 4.5 hour drive away from me and earlier this A.M. I bought a $50 "preemptive" Sun Bowl ticket on the 30 yd line. Cheap insurance if that's where we end up and if so I've avoided the rush. Reading the ticket difficulties associated w/Buff games this year has freaked me out.

Sun Bowl match-up is PAC12 vs ACC
That is a rather decent idea.

That is a rather decent idea.
Thank you. The weather should be nice, a 4 hr drive is good for the soul, and if the Buffs play there $50 will be a bargain. Some good bulk tamales will likely be available for the trip home.

Last edited:
Thank you. The weather should be nice, a 4 hr drive is good for the soul, and if the Buffs play there $50 will be a bargain. Some good bulk tamales will likely be available for the trip home.
Another fantastic idea. I chose section 21 (that is the side for the PAC team). There are great seats available.

Your gf is from southern Oregon and you didn’t realize how many fat, ugly white people live here?

Autzen is loud and a fun place to watch a game. Very open and easy to get around. For all the opulence, it surprising how bad the visitor locker room is. It’s basically a double wide sitting in the lot behind the stadium with cones lining the path. Maybe that’s typical for visitors but it just stood out to me there.
The video of Coach ****face’s pregame speech made it look like they were sitting in a ****ty Communications 1001 classroom.

Maybe it’s posted somewhere, but Shilo had to go to the hospital when they arrived in Denver. He was urinating blood. Damn!

Edit: It’s posted in the USC thread.

I don't think Oregon and CU will be going after too many of the same high profile guys. Oregon has ability to pay that CU can't match. We rely on the Prime effect.
You do realize the #1 influence on a young man's decision is...his mama. Who do you think most mama's are going to lean toward - Lanning or Prime? Money is a big factor, but don't ever count out a mother's influence on sending her boy where character and integrity rule and they're watched over by someone they trust.

Back