What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Colorado vs. Wazzu Game Thread 11/17/23

No, but he’s a big fat chunk of the reason we’ve got only 7 points, Shedeur took about 5 sacks on maybe 10 pass attempts, and Shedeur is now knocked out of the game.

Dude sucks. He never should have been hired as a consultant, and he especially never should have been elevated from that station.
Man, some of these plays are similar to what he called last week with some success but WAZZU pass rush is getting to us and we can't block them at all. Maybe Arizona pass rush is just really bad.

It doesn't matter who's the OC, we need to fix the OL and the DL.
Absolutely. If the OLine is fixed, he will still eventually be removed for incompetence. He's not the guy. But I 💯 agree, priority 1 is an OC followed by an OL coach. The LB coach. Maybe a RB coach although to be fair, the OL is so atrocious, its tough to grade the RB coach when defenders are across the line 1 step after the RB has the ball

i meant in general, not tonight... and no im not advocating for him to stay on as OC either
Games like this is when you question everyone. We all came in knowing with were going to be underdogs but with good odds. We are not executing at all on offense, defense, or ST

I knew better than to bet on this team
I won 10k be better over on 3.5 wins.

Next season, depending on commits and coaching I may bet big on zero wins.

I just have very little confidence right now. If there was a solid NIL program, I would feel better.

I have said this already this year, but how we can't have some plays where we get the ball out of the QBs hands really quickly or we run draws befuddles me. We know we have no time in the backfield, but we have QBs standing back there going through multiple progressions and receivers running intermediate and deep routes. Even a trick play at this point might force the defense to at least think.

I cannot believe we came out with the exact same garbage offense to start the game and immediately got Shedeur injured
That is coaching malpractice
FACT: The Offensive Line is challenged in every way, size, strength, ability, skills, coaching, etc...
So, we run the same exact plays that do not work, that get SS hit and sacked
Lewis is a good man and a good coach, but was not the correct hire at all!

….This is like a Dorrell team.
Tyler James Williams What GIF by ABC Network

I cannot believe we came out with the exact same garbage offense to start the game and immediately got Shedeur injured
FACT: The Offensive Line is challenged in every way, size, strength, ability, skills, coaching, etc...
He could have been to a degree but they just missed on the OL way too bad. As I said last week, this team just lacks too many good players.

WSU is wound up and has a serious chip on their shoulder
What are the coaches telling and teaching these guys
Colorado is not your mortal enemy
Seems beyond personal?
It’s all about us leaving the conference and leaving them screwed with a future of Mountain West opponents.

All these years I basically never turn the game off. If we look like crap on drive 1 out of the half I’m turning it off.

Turned off the TV and turned on the radio I'd rather listen to the carnage than have my eyes burn from ****ty photons of this game lol.

i hate to call out specific players, half of our interior linemen's silhouette are 1980s style pads. there's no mass or athleticism ...

He could have been to a degree but they just missed on the OL way too bad. As I said last week, this team just lacks too many good players.
Did Prime really want an RPO Spread offense for SS?
Was Bartolone calling or running something like this last year?

@The Alabaster Yak

Well mostly. The running game looks solid on 1st down but whenever we need a run, our OL creates no lanes.

DL getting dominated.
LBs look as bad as they did against TCU
DBs definitely having their worst game. Stanford was awful for the CBs and CSU was awful for the safeties but this game been awful for both.

The Oregon game was complete domination. This game, just don't look like we belong.

Hard to say much about the QBs, they are getting killed.

This is the worst game for the OL and we played UCLA.

Back