What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Construction Update Thread

Got to figure that Oregon's worn red at some point, too. :ROFLMAO:

my god...

icon_19741413-675x380.jpg

I didn't get a good sense of how big the IPF is until I saw a pic of some workers standing on the track. Wow! That thing is big. You could put 4 csu IPF's in there, haha.

For me red only matters as it pertains to NU. All these other teams that wear red are meaningless. This is because back when football mattered those red heathens ruined more than one saturday and important season to us.

I have yet to settle on anyone in this conference where their color inspires anger in me.

ps. My high school wore red and won state several times and a national championship back in the day too. Doesn't get anymore mythical than a HSNC.

Unlike. Club sports got the bubble, they need to stay the **** out.
I thought after the IPF, they were going to pop the bubble? Which reminds me, the last time I ever saw my daughter play a soccer match was on Franklin Field. Kinda brings a little tear to my eye. Oh, and they won the club soccer national championship! GO BUFFS!

Can they sod the practice fields this time of year? Because they look like they're about ready.

http://www.cubuffs.com/ViewArticle.dbml?ATCLID=209458799
You want 3 or 4 inches of root growth before you start using it. That won't happen until the summer, I don't think. We just sodded Ellis Island. The contractor was supposed to be done by mid October but got behind. We ended up installing it in Nov/Dec. Luckily, it's been so warm in NY, we are getting root growth. But my understanding is you can lay sod in pretty ****tty conditions however you want it to establish before you start using it. Especially for sports.

One other thing: I'm not sure if the sod farms are delivering sod now.

Last edited:
Back