What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official CU at Oregon State Game thread

He's crying because it will quiet all the whispering voices for a week. I know how he feels.

Good win buffs. Osu brought everything they had because they needed this too.

But, realistically am I wrong? Love me some Buffs, but OSU is hot garbage.

Wrong no, just bad timing. Enjoy a pac 12 win. Buffs broke two streaks tonight. Enjoy the win. I am, my neighbors are coug, ducks and beaver fans. I am loving this night!

Beavers scored 32 at washinton state last week. You see whst we have in the front 7, especially at lb, leavitt can flat out coach. Liked lee's game tonight.

Too all you Sefo haters. He was 16 of 23 w/o a TO and ran 44 yards including for a TD. ...all with a completely disfunctional OL.

But, realistically am I wrong? Love me some Buffs, but OSU is hot garbage.
After the last 14 conference games, several very close, we're way overdue and coming through tonight was both a huge relief and very satisfying. There will be a couple of close games at home, we might get another win or two, but for now next week is irrelevant.

Crying for beating a team that has 2 wins? A good win? That was a terrible team they squeaked by! Look, we ALL want big wins, bowl games and even more National Championships. But when your coach is crying because they beat a terrible two-win team, who has a new coach and mostly freshman playing, there are deep issues. I am happy the Buffs won!!! But let's be realistic here!

Hooray tonight... Same issues exist tomorrow. The Buffs were supposed to win this game. If they did not, it may have been possible for HCMM to be fired this week. I don't see much improvement this week over last - in fact, winning in this fashion, with so many penalties, questionable offensive calls, this is probably a step back from last week - just a significantly weaker opponent. Perhaps tears of joy because his job is safe thru the end of the season? He has exactly 5 wins against D1 level teams in 32 games. Those five teams: CSU (twice), a bad Hawaii team, a bad Cal team and a bad Oregon State team. Nope, nothing to jump up and down about by winning a game you are absolutely suppose to win.

**** you.

Crying for beating a team that has 2 wins? A good win? That was a terrible team they squeaked by! Look, we ALL want big wins, bowl games and even more National Championships. But when your coach is crying because they beat a terrible two-win team, who has a new coach and mostly freshman playing, there are deep issues. I am happy the Buffs won!!! But let's be realistic here!

Hooray tonight... Same issues exist tomorrow. The Buffs were supposed to win this game. If they did not, it may have been possible for HCMM to be fired this week. I don't see much improvement this week over last - in fact, winning in this fashion, with so many penalties, questionable offensive calls, this is probably a step back from last week - just a significantly weaker opponent. Perhaps tears of joy because his job is safe thru the end of the season? He has exactly 5 wins against D1 level teams in 32 games. Those five teams: CSU (twice), a bad Hawaii team, a bad Cal team and a bad Oregon State team. Nope, nothing to jump up and down about by winning a game you are absolutely suppose to win.

Oh criminy. Relax.

We won a conference road game for the first time in 3 years.

I don't care who it was against, it deserves celebration.

Back