What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official CU at Oregon State Game thread

I'm pretty negative, but the team is still in it and if not for bad penalties might have a lead. C'mon man!
Dude, I want to believe we can win, but it's been beat out of me. I just dont believe anymore. ****ty place to be. I've just seen us lose too many times over the years and dont see any improvement. Same mistakes, same bad coaching, same bad luck going against us. The luster is gone. :(

Poor talent plus poor coaching equals 0-9 or 1-8 in the PAC again this season. Need to make a change at the end of the year or get comfortable with losing.
Sad, but I think that's the best option, All options suck but which one sucks less?

Our third down defense is simply atrocious. It's unforgivable how bad we are on third down. When you get a team in third and ten, you DAMN WELL NEED TO GET THE FECK OFF THE GAWD DAMN FIELD!

Dude, I want to believe we can win, but it's been beat out of me. I just dont believe anymore. ****ty place to be. I've just seen us lose too many times over the years and dont see any improvement. Same mistakes, same bad coaching, same bad luck going against us. The luster is gone. :(

I get it, we aren't going to be Stanford or USC unless we get pick 6s. But we are playing a bad team. The team is just not mentally in it. We need this W before the brutal stretch coming up.

Our third down defense is simply atrocious. It's unforgivable how bad we are on third down. When you get a team in third and ten, you DAMN WELL NEED TO GET THE FECK OFF THE GAWD DAMN FIELD!

It's been that way since Ron Collins. 3rd and long was always a first down. Sigh. 10 years of 3rd and long conversions. We seem to do better in the short to mid 3rd downs.

We are not going to win this game. And that sucks, because I think MM's job depends on it. For a team that is playing for a coach's job, they look pretty disinterested out there.

Their crowd is not in it. This is what we need on the road.

Back