What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official CU in Albuquerque Roll Call

Ya did you already accept your invite. Or when is the deadline?
I got an email saying I was on the waiting list today and responded and got an email back earlier saying I was accepted. Guess I've got to talk to my professor tomorrow and hope he approves it. Don't think he will have any issues but you never know with professors.

I got an email saying I was on the waiting list today and responded and got an email back earlier saying I was accepted. Guess I've got to talk to my professor tomorrow and hope he approves it. Don't think he will have any issues but you never know with professors.

If he doesn't like that that excuse just say it is your Grandpa'a birthday.

And my professor is gonna let me take it Monday during his office hours. Let's go baby!

Mandatory meeting? Can we get a play-by-play of what is said? Perhaps a pre-ruggedvision I'm interested in what they say and how it compares to the meetings we had before band trips.

I'll try to summarize it to the best of my wondering minds ability.

Mandatory meeting? Can we get a play-by-play of what is said? Perhaps a pre-ruggedvision I'm interested in what they say and how it compares to the meetings we had before band trips.

Probs just what time we are leaving, how much luggage we are allowed and what we shouldn't do.

Maybe some brainstorming of chants and signs.

Kid just called. An hour from Santa Fe. He got free vouchers to the Parq Central. Two free nights. Lucky little ****.

Yes - go to sleep. We'll need you to be loud tomorrow night. It's a late game. We can't have you falling asleep.

Oh man, so many CU faithful are coming out in droves for this. People are estimating 1500 CU fans in the Pit. From the numbers I have been hearing I think that is going to be low. We may end up having a Kansas type presence in The Pit tomorrow night. I am so mad that I couldn't get out of work tomorrow night.... If they don't have it on at work I might flip out in the restaurant. Who would have thought, two years ago, that we would not only be in the NCAA tournament, but our fans would be skipping work, class, commitments, ski trips to drive 7 hours to watch a CU basketball game. The renewal in this fanbase has been impressive.

We have been waiting for the day that students have to wait overnight outside the ticket office to get their season tickets... That may be a lot sooner than we thought.

We have been wondering how long it will take to build enough to support to make a Midnight Madness type practice a special event. That may be this year.

We have been asking how long it would take until the majority of our games are sold out at Coors. That may be next winter.

This may be the start of an awesome, crazy ride.

Oh man, so many CU faithful are coming out in droves for this. People are estimating 1500 CU fans in the Pit. From the numbers I have been hearing I think that is going to be low. We may end up having a Kansas type presence in The Pit tomorrow night.
If they make it past UNLV.....IF, another horde will be swooping in for the Saturday game. Everyone will be jumping in their cars and buying tickets. Buffs have their challenges coming and they must meet them, but who can help but be excited.

If they make it past UNLV.....IF, another horde will be swooping in for the Saturday game. Everyone will be jumping in their cars and buying tickets. Buffs have their challenges coming and they must meet them, but who can help but be excited.

I would not want to be anybody not wearing black or gold if we beat the rebels. The Pit would be like a home game for us... just in a nicer, bigger, louder arena lol

Rebel Fans are very confident. Especially given what happened to Cal today. I hope their team comes out just as confident. The fact their only win above 5000ft was a 2pt OT win at air force says a lot about how altitude affects their game.

They dont understand that the leaders of this team and the coaching staff started this path and almost went dancing in the Big-12. UNLV better be ready.

Last edited:
Back