What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official CU in Albuquerque Roll Call

The exhaust pipe is too hot right now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1331817748775.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1331817748775.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 2
Yeah, Tini, some details please. How many busses? Are there cars following? What are we looking at here?

We've got two coach buses goin down. Not aware of any cars following us. I really wish I could recline my seat a little bit.

Will be jumping int he car myself this morning, wonder if we'll catch the students?

Update: Driving past a whole lotta nothing which probably means we're decently far haha.
And idk what Tini is talking about but 2 rows back is pure luxury my seat reclines a good 8-10 inches and I just got a glorious 2 hour nap in.

If they left at 6:00, they're probably just south of Colorado Springs by now.

Update: Driving past a whole lotta nothing which probably means we're decently far haha.
And idk what Tini is talking about but 2 rows back is pure luxury my seat reclines a good 8-10 inches and I just got a glorious 2 hour nap in.

You don't take your creatine seriously.

These updates are nice and appreciated. However, could you both please stick to cell phone pictures of the hot chicks? The preferred method of documenting a college trip. Thank you.

These updates are nice and appreciated. However, could you both please stick to cell phone pictures of the hot chicks? The preferred method of documenting a college trip. Thank you.

I started a thread for just that in Barzil. You can post what you want there with a much lower chance of a lawsuit. Of course most of our members in Barzil are lawyers, so I could be wrong about that.

Hey Bus-riders. Did you guys have to sign a code-of-conduct? How restrictive is it?

I just woke up and will now be preparing for the road trip.

I started a thread for just that in Barzil. You can post what you want there with a much lower chance of a lawsuit. Of course most of our members in Barzil are lawyers, so I could be wrong about that.

Hey Bus-riders. Did you guys have to sign a code-of-conduct? How restrictive is it?

Apologies to you both. Read Wally's thread after I posted. Some real good pictures in there so far.

I think he's asking if you guys got a keg on board.

Apologies to you both. Read Wally's thread after I posted. Some real good pictures in there so far.

Yeah, it's really taking off! I'm not kidding when I say that it's one of my favorite threads of 2012 so far. I gave out rep three times in just one thread, and it's only got five or six posts.

Back