What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official CU @ Oregon State Thread - 10/14 2 PM MT on P12-Network

Darth Snow

Hawaiian Buffalo
Club Member
Junta Member

Edit: 2 PM mountain time. Looks like we are hyped for this one!

Last edited:
Not that I expected better for this game, but losing to fUCLA kinda guaranteed we'll be on Pac-12 Networks until the SC game at least.

Not that I expected better for this game, but losing to fUCLA kinda guaranteed we'll be on Pac-12 Networks until the SC game at least.

I think it is quite possible both Wazzu and Cal are picked up by national networks.

Early weather is saying low 60's and mostly sunny. Might get lucky on this trip to stay away from the storms.

Doesn't sound like we are confident in getting either Lyle or Javi back at DT.

Ryan Nall is gonna have a big game.

Do we see a lot of Terriek Roberts this week?

No Tuiloma or Edwards leaves Franke as only NT on depth chart.

Anyone else that suits up that I'm not thinking of? Mo Bandi?

Yikes

Guys I think this is going to be a big game for us.

You all know we've been in "bad stretches" way worse than this before. I think I agree that last year was kind of a bubble, but it doesn't mean we're not on a general upward trajectory, and losing some games disappointingly so far this season doesn't mean we're doomed to lose the rest. We need it, we're going to win, and it'll feel good.

Go Buffs. Go Buffs, indeed.

You all know we've been in "bad stretches" way worse than this before. I think I agree that last year was kind of a bubble, but it doesn't mean we're not on a general upward trajectory, and losing some games disappointingly so far this season doesn't mean we're doomed to lose the rest. We need it, we're going to win, and it'll feel good.

It's gonna be a huge game and we can't afford to lose it.

Poster name checks out.

Buffs going against a team that just lost their head coach. Does this matter ?
Knowing how CU can't have good things I fear OSU somehow comes together and plays us tough.

IF OSU decides to try this, all CU's defense has to do is show that they can stop it a few times and they will abandon it pretty quickly.

What makes you think we could stop it this week when we couldn't last week? It's not like we didn't prepare for a running QB last week. Dawkins runs a ton as well.

What makes you think we could stop it this week when we couldn't last week? It's not like we didn't prepare for a running QB last week. Dawkins runs a ton as well.
That is not what OSU does. It takes a team that does this day in, day out to be effective, and most of all, it takes a special player at QB to run it like that. Arizona was one of the top rushing teams in the country coming into that game for a reason. Oregon State is ranked 102nd in rushing offense. There is a huge difference.

That is not what OSU does. It takes a team that does this day in, day out to be effective, and most of all, it takes a special player at QB to run it like that. Arizona was one of the top rushing teams in the country coming into that game for a reason. Oregon State is ranked 102nd in rushing offense. There is a huge difference.
Fair enough.

Love him too. Damn man, he needs somebody to help carry the load though. I really wanna see Fontenot unless they know something we don't.

Can one of you 1 star mods get off the hooker and put the coke down long enough to fix the time in the title?

Mr Moderator

Why was the discussion on how to honor Salaam scrubbed? I respect your right to do so. It’s a delicate topic. Just looking for an answer.

Thanks. You can e-mail me if you like.

hawg1

What did it have to do with the OSU game?

This has to be as close to a Gimme against a P5 opponent as you can get. Oregon State is a bad team. They have no QB, and their defense is not very good. They actually seem to be more vulnerable against the pass - they are allowing about a 70% completion percentage and 8.7 ypa.

I keep looking at this game and the Buffs should win easily. If they don't it will be a major downer for this season's prospects which are taking a dive anyway. This game is what the Buffs need to start getting on track.

Uh... because Khalil Tate was a 4*, borderline 5* prospect and the number 4 ranked DT quarterback in the country who had practiced for 2 years at QB and Seth Collins was a 2* who presumably hasn't practiced at QB for 3 years?

Uh... because Khalil Tate was a 4*, borderline 5* prospect and the number 4 ranked DT quarterback in the country who had practiced for 2 years at QB and Seth Collins was a 2* who presumably hasn't practiced at QB for 3 years?
Yea ok. Take a look at Tate's start against USC last year http://www.espn.com/college-football/recap?gameId=400869136 Somehow they were able to hold him in check. Are you saying that we don't have a weakness in stopping running Quarterbacks after giving up a record rushing yards to a quarterback? Give me a break.

Back