What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official CU @ Oregon State Thread - 10/14 2 PM MT on P12-Network

Any time they need 1-2 yards, they just need to snap the ball and lean forward.
Boom goes the dynamite, INT

Oliver will go pro after this year. I won't be surprised if Noyer gets some snaps, Wigley looks lost, and it was good to see PL get in Lynott's face the first I've seen where someone...anyone held another accountable. No long throws & no TE involvement it's as though nothing was learned from last week.

I really like the Pistol-Bone formation. Provides multiple options for run and misdirection, and lots of pass protection. That has worked many times the past few weeks and I want to see it more often.

I wish I could get an real answer. Are the WRs really never getting open or is Montez that bad reading?
Been curious about that, too - we rarely get to see a camera angle that actually shows the receivers through the ends of their routes, but it was clear that Montez only looked at one route during that play - the corner post that apparently wasn't open enough.

Back