What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official CU @ Oregon State Thread - 10/14 2 PM MT on P12-Network

So I'm caught up to live TV.

Just thought I'd drop by to contribute the following thought.

Holy Jesus ****, we're bad in all phases of the game. There is no place where this team looks good.

I'd add, even when we're making the team we're playing look good, OSU still looks horrible. How are we losing to the worst team in the conference, who's coach quit this week because his team was so bad? Jesus Christ!

Assuming we can somehow pull this out, I still can't see any positives to take out of this game. Just feels like such a regression, even from earlier in the year (much less last year).

And according to Mac this was supposed to be the year.

Did he lose the team somehow? Did he never have them? Was last year just a lucky bounce?

So, time for all these great WR's and our Qb to take over...

Cu has to score every drive this quarter.

GB: 3 Buffs raised their arms to start the 4th Q, "The Buffs are a little bit lost fight now."

Gary Barnett pretty much said the same thing on the radio.
Maybe they are playing like they don't care, but this looks a lot like the Baer days to me. We have more talent, but the issue, at least from my perspective, is the same - Guys are playing like they are trying to figure out what to do, rather than just playing fast. Watching the UofA game was miserable, because there seemed to be so many plays that should have been stopped for little or no gain, except that guys were not in the correct gaps. Just seems like guys are confused and playing slow (and the Dline struggles to disengage from blocks, except Leo)

I love that formation!!! Put PL, a TE, and one of the WR in that triple formation and you have so many options. That would be a killer formation to use KD Nixon.

DJ Eliot is bad. That was a bad hire.

As Barnett said on the radio, Montez isn't capable of anticipating. Just waits for guys to get open. I hope he can mature, cause he has the physical ability.

Back