What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official CU @ Oregon State Thread - 10/14 2 PM MT on P12-Network

Any chance we find another 2 wins somewhere?
I thought for sure 6 would happen this year, but I didn't anticipate the defense being this bad. When OSU is exploiting you the week after giving up 300+ yds to a QB....well, it doesn't bode well.

Hey loser mentality loser Jaxoffalot, suck it you POS. I'm sure your weekend was ruined with the Buffs winning. So tired of all the losers on this board that quit the team in the first quarter. I'd bet anything all of you are Republicans.

****ing losers.

A win is a win, though I'm happy I didn't see it. On an OOC note for next year, New Hampshire leads Stony Brook at halftime, noteworthy because the Seawolves are pretty good !!

Hey loser mentality loser Jaxoffalot, suck it you POS. I'm sure your weekend was ruined with the Buffs winning. So tired of all the losers on this board that quit the team in the first quarter. I'd bet anything all of you are Republicans.

****ing losers.

Says a MORON.....

****ing losers.
Look 5 posts above you please. What does republicans have to do with anything lol.

****ing losers.

I will cherish this post.

****ing losers.
I think you missed his post

I think they were worried about time.

No, I'm sure they were.

With 96 seconds left, 3 time outs, and the way they ran on us the drive prior - I think they miscalculated.

Fine by me.

Of course, Eliot finally made a great call on Nall's last run with the all-out blitz. Might have cost them the yards that FG was short by. So what do I know.

We won. Things can't go further off the deep end next week I don't think. Hopefully MM demotes Eliot on the plane ride back here.

Concerned about the motivation and coaching of the Defense
As silly as it sounds, we are still on the Rise in the sense that I believe we will have a better receiving corps next year than this year. Shenault, Winfree, Nixon, Ento, Macintyre is a very formidable group, and probably more athletic than this years Blackout Boys. I love and appreciate this years guys, but somehow they have regressed and stalled. They are not working as hard as they were last year, because the hungry Hunter is always more determined than the Hunter who got his game and went home and ate it.
MM talks about if there is no Story there is no Conflict. He put such a fantastic narrative to last years team that they were on top of the world and could do anything. This years team is just another team without a story, without a conflict, just talented kids wanting to play college football. Mac has to turn the page and find a new way to motivate and hold them accountable to a much higher standard.
Now I want to sit back and watch Ohio State kick the piss out of the Skers

A few shootout wins here and there was the thought going into the season. We cannot stop anyone.

Hard to win shootouts if you can't keep your QB upright, we struggle with that.

Also have to be willing to stretch the ball downfield. Hard to do that with the OL problems but also we just haven't been willing to try it much.

Concerned about the motivation and coaching of the Defense
As silly as it sounds, we are still on the Rise in the sense that I believe we will have a better receiving corps next year than this year. Shenault, Winfree, Nixon, Ento, Macintyre is a very formidable group, and probably more athletic than this years Blackout Boys. I love and appreciate this years guys, but somehow they have regressed and stalled. They are not working as hard as they were last year, because the hungry Hunter is always more determined than the Hunter who got his game and went home and ate it.
MM talks about if there is no Story there is no Conflict. He put such a fantastic narrative to last years team that they were on top of the world and could do anything. This years team is just another team without a story, without a conflict, just talented kids wanting to play college football. Mac has to turn the page and find a new way to motivate and hold them accountable to a much higher standard.
Now I want to sit back and watch Ohio State kick the piss out of the Skers

What I don't understand is what happened to Shay Fields.

He gets no separation anymore, even when he gets the ball, he's good for no YAC at all, and he only made a half-hearted attempt at the ball on the play when OSU was called for holding late in the game.

Back