What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official CU-UCLA Pregame/Game Thread

Is Landman playing? Will it matter?
I‘ll just leave this (b_walk) here.

With 3 games left and the fact that he’s definitely out this week, is it really worth it for him to come back for the last two? Especially if we lose this weekend and are officially eliminated from bowl contention, I don’t see the point at all. If we win this weekend, I could maybe see a push for him to come back for a winnable UW game and if we stand at 5-6 going into Utah week, obviously could see him wanting to play that game as well, but that’s all pretty unlikely

With 3 games left and the fact that he’s definitely out this week, is it really worth it for him to come back for the last two? Especially if we lose this weekend and are officially eliminated from bowl contention, I don’t see the point at all. If we win this weekend, I could maybe see a push for him to come back for a winnable UW game and if we stand at 5-6 going into Utah week, obviously could see him wanting to play that game as well, but that’s all pretty unlikely

Daily Camera sez he's definitely out this week, could be back next week. Seems like he'll play if he's able.

Daily Camera sez he's definitely out this week, could be back next week. Seems like he'll play if he's able.
I'd hate to see him push it and hurt himself again to the point where he might not be able to do much at Pro Day or Combine. Then again, he's definitely not a day 1 pick and probably not going to be a Day 2 pick, either, so maybe he thinks playing the last two games and playing well could help him?

I'd hate to see him push it and hurt himself again to the point where he might not be able to do much at Pro Day or Combine. Then again, he's definitely not a day 1 pick and probably not going to be a Day 2 pick, either, so maybe he thinks playing the last two games and playing well could help him?

I think this translates into selling himself to the NFL as a guy who will do anything for the team.

It probably will come down to Dorrell, Wilson, and Mark Smith talking to guys they know and getting a feel for if Nate needs to show anything more to have a good chance of being drafted. If they hear back that he's not getting drafted, Landman probably plays. If they hear he's got a good shot at getting drafted, he probably shuts it down. But I don't know the kid personally, he could just really love playing and wants to play regardless

Isn't every single issue other than a broken bone a "soft tissue" injury?
Mostly.

The medical term also excluded organ injuries.

"Soft tissue injuriy" is limited to skin, muscle, ligaments and tendons.

Why would we want to put ourselves through that? :cool:
GIF by Giphy QA

I don't think the team arrives in LA believing they are a mediocre group and don't have a chance.
They're thinking the passing game has really started to click and will open things up for our truly good running backs. Which makes it easier on the O linemen. D is playing pretty well, but learning - last week we had 4 freshman DBs in the game. Guys stepped up pretty well with Landman out.

Go Buffs, do us proud.

I don't think the team arrives in LA believing they are a mediocre group and don't have a chance.
They're thinking the passing game has really started to click and will open things up for our truly good running backs. Which makes it easier on the O linemen. D is playing pretty well, but learning - last week we had 4 freshman DBs in the game. Guys stepped up pretty well with Landman out.

Go Buffs, do us proud.
fUCLA’s offense ranks third in PAC12 in terms of efficiency. CUs defense will need to play out of their minds to keep the game close.

Back