What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official CU vs ASU game day thread

Mac talking. "Rushing numbers skewed by sacks. Gotta stop shooting ourselves in the foot. We do it every Pac 12 game and I don't know why. We have to find a way to stop it. Arizona is another team we can beat. We can beat any team in the Pac 12. We have to stop making mistakes."

Mac talking. "Rushing numbers skewed by sacks. Gotta stop shooting ourselves in the foot. We do it every Pac 12 game and I don't know why. We have to find a way to stop it. Arizona is another team we can beat. We can beat any team in the Pac 12. We have to stop making mistakes."
Rushing numbers were skewed by lack of running the ball.

Reactions: SBG

Then the explanation for his P12 record is beyond belief.

So, Mac is done - right? We are worse than the past 2 years, with a veteran laden team

Yes, that line is getting a little tired. Essentially what he mean is, If CU doesn't commit a single penalty or turnover and their OL doesn't give up a sack, they can beat any Pac 12 team.

Then he shouldn't say something that's not true. We haven't played mistake free in a long time. If we had 5 ints returned for TDs then we would have won too. Doesn't make it any more true.

Just want to give Leavitt some credit. Dude was dealt a bad hand, further worsened by injuries, but had the guys flying around tonight.
I saw some awesome blitzes and disguises in the first half of this game. Great calls. Our D was put in such horrendous positions it was almost unfair. I feel bad for Leavitt as he seems to be on another level than the rest of this staff.

Just want to give Leavitt some credit. Dude was dealt a bad hand, further worsened by injuries, but had the guys flying around tonight.
I would say Leavitt chose this hand. Let's not feel sorry for him, as he new exactly what he was inheriting and the type of struggle he was facing. Part of he reason I can't believe he was brought in under the pretenses that MM was coaching for his job this year.

I saw some awesome blitzes and disguises in the first half of this game. Great calls. Our D was put in such horrendous positions it was almost unfair. I feel bad for Leavitt as he seems to be on another level than the rest of this staff.
I agree that JL has improved the compete level of the defense but I wouldn't say he has been creative with his blitzes. Awuzie is blitzing off the edge every other play and every single offense knows it.

I agree that JL has improved the compete level of the defense but I wouldn't say he has been creative with his blitzes. Awuzie is blitzing off the edge every other play and every single offense knows it.
Everyone knows the Awuzie blitzes. However, he brought some blitzes up the middle I haven't seen all season. Watch the replay.

It doesn't matter though. Our offense is so horrendous, it doesn't matter what we do on D.

wut. cmon man

I actually think Mac leaving Sefo in for the entire game smells like desperation to save his job.

Undefeated really wants to push the narrative that RG told Mac he was good to go no matter what awful results occur this year, but I don't see it.

Back