What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

OFFICIAL CU vs. ASU game thread 10/7/23

I mean I guess March down and score and we can go in to the half tied with the ball

GIF by South Park

No one should be surprised that CU is soft. First, Prime hasn't had great success recruiting lineman and second, a team is a reflection of their coach and while Prime was full of flash, had unreal athleticism and could have been the best cover corner of all time. He was also notoriously soft. If you wanted to beat Prime, you made him tackle. He hated tackling. Tell me this team doesn't look like it hates tackling and generally hates contact.

No one should be surprised that CU is soft. First, Prime hasn't had great success recruiting lineman and second, a team is a reflection of their coach and while Prime was full of flash, had unreal athleticism and could have been the best cover corner of all time. He was also notoriously soft. If you wanted to beat Prime, you made him tackle. He hated tackling. Tell me this team doesn't look like it hates tackling and generally hates contact.
LOL wtf

We are not good

Shedeur won a couple games playing hero ball. Can’t replicate it and teams have adapted

We are a work in progress and better than the scum devils. Every game is going to be a dog fight with the attention on us. Gotta step up.

Dumb take, Prime doesn't even half half the dawgs he is about to have. He had a few months at most to recruit. He is going to bring big boys, hitters and beasts to those lines. Guaranteed. This team IS soft right now but in the process of hardening up.

This is play calling and SS failing with the knowledge that your OL cannot stand up to a 4 man rush

Takes creativity to solve a problem that you know you have

Our RB was not even asked to Chip anyone to help the OL

Back