What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

OFFICIAL CU vs. ASU game thread 10/7/23

a few questions i have: was Juwan Mitchell injured? did Jace Feely hurt himself on that first kickoff (I was walking the dog and missed it so maybe he didnt play at all??) What role does 43 (Trevor Woods) have in calling the defense and how did his late scratch effect the defensive misalignments (although, credit to Dillydally, their shifts and odd alignments were confusing even watching from the TV top angles)? Would it help both our offense and defense to have Travis Hunter playing (/sarcasm)? Would our offense play better with an offensive line built on 4 star recruits instead of g5 transfers (again, sarcasm)? obviously i am smoking the koolaid, but i think this staff and these players are over performing not just our history and our talent, but most importantly the timeline of building a program.
Return button is bottom right

Sorry
The wording I used is all twisted
My bad
terrible-takealap.gif

Prime's press conference seems to put BOB in the crosshairs, and rightfully so. But can the NCAA PLEASE do the right thing and get Tyler Brown back on the field? Coming out of the bye with him and Washington in the lineup would make things look so much better. I don't know how many more times I can watch Bailey get walked back 5 yards into the backfield while Young watches two guys run right by him.

Bucky (or someone) must have Shedeurs rolex in his pocket because 2 gets it right away after the game ends
1696764891530.png
Some people have confused Shedeur’s watch for a Rolex. It’s actually a customized stainless steel Audemars Piguet Royal Oak 15500 that has been flooded with 30 carats of VVS diamonds. It’s made by Saki Mihalakos, the owner of the Jacksonville-based jewelry company Saki Diamonds. While Mihalakos wouldn’t give the exact amount, he said the custom is valued around $70,000 (this particular Royal Oak retails for $27,800 before the diamonds are added). Shedeur purchased the watch back in 2022, when he was still playing at Jackson State. At the time, it was just another piece to add to the collection. Now it has become part of his trademark celebration.

Get to bed grandpa; you won’t be able to get a table at Le Peep if you sleep in on Sunday.
If Le Peep’s too busy I’ll just motor the durn old station wagon over ta IHOP. If there’s a line I’ll wait on the fake leather bench and read the Nickel Ads. Favorite waitress is Evelyn. She used to live in Idaho Springs. Likes cats. Yup.

Last edited:
Love this team, but they need to grow up a bit. These slow starts are rough. And we've been playing down to our opponents. It was said last week by Klatt, and resounded by some posters (Yak, and others); the Buffs need to start with the ball and set a mother ****ing tone!

Love this team, but they need to grow up a bit. These slow starts are rough. And we've been playing down to our opponents. It was said last week by Klatt, and resounded by some posters (Yak, and others); the Buffs need to start with the ball and set a mother ****ing tone!
Team is thin on starting talent and thin on depth. It’s year one of a major rebuild. We were fortunate that ASU was decimated by injuries, but it’s great to get a conference road win.

He was confused about how it was possible he didn't have 3 seconds against 3 or 4 man pass rushes. 😉 Throwing into max coverage with no time is a heck of a puzzle to have to solve.
That's the big thing. When defenses can get pressure and sacks when rushing 4, the entire offense suffers greatly.

The fact that #2 can still make plays with this oline is very impressive.

I think he even improved on holding the ball too long. Yes, he got stacked alot again this week, but most of not all were not on him, but on the oline

That's the big thing. When defenses can get pressure and sacks when rushing 4, the entire offense suffers greatly.

The fact that #2 can still make plays with this oline is very impressive.

I think he even improved on holding the ball too long. Yes, he got stacked alot again this week, but most of not all were not on him, but on the oline
He's also throwing the ball away a bit more and while I never like to see incomplete passes, I'll take that over a sack any day.

Back