What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official CU vs. UCLA 10/28/23 Game Thread

I agree that we need to commit more effort to running the ball. I’m just asking why we should expect to have success running it with this OLine.
Because they are not even trying to defend our running, like, at all?

Im Back Wake Up GIF

Colorado +15-17…

We’ve handed the ball off a total of nine times tonight. Three of those in garbage time. You absolutely cannot win that way.
Is there a reporter with the balls to ask Prime in the presser about it? Most of the game was a one score margin and not attempt to run the ball. Does CP not have any authority to tell Lewis to change his strategy? It needs to be asked

Whatever he is doing is not resonating. The biggest issue is clearly communication and not understanding the game and assignments. That’s unforgivable in week 8, ESPECIALLY COMING OFF A ****ING BYE WEEK
100% agree. I wanted to give him a chance to figure it out, but a ton of G5 OL would perform way better than this. Yes we are talent deficient. Yes our WR need to be more aware of SS being under pressure. But the OL has a break on every ****ing pass play. Sliding wrong, not picking up movement or pressure….that’s flat out coaching.

Gotta go for two when they were down 13.

Had a chance to make it a fg-td+2 to tie.

Only gong to matter 1/1000 of the time, but it's gotta be the call.

100% agree. I wanted to give him a chance to figure it out, but a ton of G5 OL would perform way better than this. Yes we are talent deficient. Yes our WR need to be more aware of SS being under pressure. But the OL has a break on every ****ing pass play. Sliding wrong, not picking up movement or pressure….that’s flat out coaching.
This is what concerns me the most. They’re not even clear on their assignments let alone being able to execute. 1000% on BOB.

Is there a reporter with the balls to ask Prime in the presser about it? Most of the game was a one score margin and not attempt to run the ball. Does CP not have any authority to tell Lewis to change his strategy? It needs to be asked
dude. we can't run the ball. we can't pass pro. we played one of the best defensive fronts in the country. i wouldn't have bothered with the run game either after the initial failures.

that ****ing loss that should never have happened to stanford is probably going to bite us in the ass with rabid teeth.

For everyone freaking out consider for a moment if Dr. Phil had still been in charge and we had one more year of Dorrell.

For all those complaining about the coaching among other things tell me exactly which coach we could have hired who would have this program with more than 4 wins right now.

Am I happy? No, I want to see wins, I want to see a competent offense which starts with a competent offensive line which starts with P5 level linemen.

We have some big weaknesses, we have to get better in the trenches.

I don't care if it is Mike Munchak or the ghost of Vince Lombardi there isn't a coach who is going to make lemonade out of the bunch of lemons we have on the OL.

Last off-season we saw almost the entire team turn over. This off-season we will see less but I can guarantee that we will see an emphasis on the lines, I the current coaches aren't getting it done then Prime will replace them.

Meanwhile as frustrated as we are with a Dorrell team this would a 40 point margin with UCLA in mercy mode right now.

Back