What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official CU vs. UCLA 10/28/23 Game Thread

dude. we can't run the ball. we can't pass pro. we played one of the best defensive fronts in the country. i wouldn't have bothered with the run game either after the initial failures.

that ****ing loss that should never have happened to stanford is probably going to bite us in the ass with rabid teeth.

Furd almost took down UW tonight

For everyone freaking out consider for a moment if Dr. Phil had still been in charge and we had one more year of Dorrell.

For all those complaining about the coaching among other things tell me exactly which coach we could have hired who would have this program with more than 4 wins right now.

Am I happy? No, I want to see wins, I want to see a competent offense which starts with a competent offensive line which starts with P5 level linemen.

We have some big weaknesses, we have to get better in the trenches.

I don't care if it is Mike Munchak or the ghost of Vince Lombardi there isn't a coach who is going to make lemonade out of the bunch of lemons we have on the OL.

Last off-season we saw almost the entire team turn over. This off-season we will see less but I can guarantee that we will see an emphasis on the lines, I the current coaches aren't getting it done then Prime will replace them.

Meanwhile as frustrated as we are with a Dorrell team this would a 40 point margin with UCLA in mercy mode right now.
Dance Dancing GIF by AFV Pets

This is going to take 3-4 years and SS has only one more year, so interesting what is going to happen.
OL development is going to be challenging with BOB as the coach
Prime has to roll up his sleeves and commit to a longer process

beat by a better team. the p12 would be really ****ing interesting going forward. what a ****ing awful way to end a conference.

chip is a good coach and that was a good defense, but we simply cant expect to compete with that kind of ol play.

practice some deep breathing exercises or something. we knew we had gaps. we can still win this game. we aren't leveled-up yet.
You were saying?

Some gaps is a bad performance.

A total ****ing **** o line is 1.0 yds per carry, more sacks than espn is even willing to count.

Sheduer can't even ****ing walk at the end of this God damn nightmare.

Okay miracle man, who would do better? Easy to bitch, give a solution.
1. The Dorrell baseline is bull**** & not valid
2. I gave you an example of why the coaching is dog **** and making the talent gap seem way worse than it is

I've given a number of ideas here that would be something other than the definition of insanity that is the coaching staff. Yes there is a talent gap, no the talent gap is not to the point where the offense is an embarassment of incompetence.

You were saying?

Some gaps is a bad performance.

A total ****ing **** o line is 1.0 yds per carry, more sacks than espn is even willing to count.

Sheduer can't even ****ing walk at the end of this God damn nightmare.
yes the ol got abused. this is, in my opinion, a good and productive offensive scheme. the open question is how much they can upgrade in the trenches, both sides, this off season. we will make noise next year. if they can recruit lights out on the line, it could be even better than noise.

Back