What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official CU vs. UCLA 10/28/23 Game Thread

We are incapable of making adjustments.
Fumble!!! Technically +5 on turnovers with that missed FG

Weaver, Horn, Hunter get every Offensive Snap
Edwards is the lone RB in there at 150 pounds and a true freshman
Smoke, McKaskill, Hankerson, even freaking Offerdahl get literally no snaps to even try to block or run the ball. SS can help us win this game, but pick your spots, grind the game, running the ball is legal

Do you see a team that's getting better as the season goes on?
I see an OL that is almost all G5 talent at best. They aren't strong enough, quick enough, talented enough.

This isn't saying that they can't play better but even at their best they aren't close to good enough. If they went into the transfer portal I don't see one of them who gets a P5 offer.

Sean Lewis spending too much time in the Boulder library bathroom
Season 6 What GIF by The Office

I see an OL that is almost all G5 talent at best. They aren't strong enough, quick enough, talented enough.

This isn't saying that they can't play better but even at their best they aren't close to good enough. If they went into the transfer portal I don't see one of them who gets a P5 offer.
That isn't answering the question. Is this team getting better or worse?

Other than the Stanford game, we have been a second half team. That said, I'm not really confident that we can fix anything with the Oline. And if we don't fix that, we're f*****.

Back