What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official CU vs USC game day thread

Too bad that was a bad throw. Would have been a pick if he'd thrown it toward his WR.

A lot. Our OL tends to give up the ghost. Right now Apsay is a rookie susceptible to the blitz. Id call it a lot if I were them.

If Apsay can't figure out how to play the pressure than we should see 3 and outs. That said, and to your point, Sefo was not himself and it might not make a difference who plays at QB
I am sure you are right. Wilcox will bring the heat. Apsay better grow up fast or it will be a long 2d half. I see more upside with him than I do with Sefo, that is for sure.

Just once, why not a different scenario?

Same implosion at home and yes nik, i know its usc but enough already.

What did I do? Besides not wanting to snipe at each other, not want to call the game over while we're winning, and wanting to continue cheering while within 3 points late in the 3rd quarter?

This is why people say to stay out of the game threads.

I hope I'm wrong, but I don't see any way we stay in this game. Our defense has been figured out, and our offense is going to be weak with Apsay.

Back