What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official CU vs USC game day thread

Sigh. That's a freshman QB not seeing a corner blitz. Gonna have to overcome some of that tonight.

Still, good drive to eat a few minutes and win field position.

Let's go D! This may be the most crucial defensive series of the entire game ... make 'em go 3 and out here and their confidence will be greatly challenged.

SC brought pressure. Apsay is WAY more accurate and doing remarkably well given the very little real game time play he has gotten. It is still awful early but I wonder aloud why in the heck he hasn't been playing more. He is a a solid QB.

How'd that last drive go?

Sigh. That's a freshman QB not seeing a corner blitz. Gonna have to overcome some of that tonight.

Except for some reason only 3 minutes and change ran off the clock.

Cu is having success running the ball, i hope lindgren sees that too.

Lets see the 2nd half first. Ive rarely seen Sefo have that much time . USC is not doing something.
SC is bringing the house, you got that right. That is an experience issue for Apsay. But how many times have we seen Sefo take the sack under pressure?

I honestly haven't even noticed Mack's commentary on most of the broadcast. But my brain has been trained for 15 years to filter out what he says.

Ok now that I am concentrating on Mack, he is actually seeming to be overly complimentary of players on both teams and on effort on each play. He might be the new Bill Walton of college football.

SC is bringing the house, you got that right. That is an experience issue for Apsay. But how many times have we seen Sefo take the sack under pressure?

A lot. Our OL tends to give up the ghost. Right now Apsay is a rookie susceptible to the blitz. Id call it a lot if I were them.

If Apsay can't figure out how to play the pressure than we should see 3 and outs. That said, and to your point, Sefo was not himself and it might not make a difference who plays at QB

Back