What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official D coordinator search thread (DJ Eliot hired?)

Would it be a reasonable scenario for MM to fill in as DC for a year, while we go and get a big time OC to mentor Chev?

Chev might take offense to being "mentored" and MM focusing on the D not sure about that either>? Brings up a good point though...There are lots of Head Coaches that do call the D or the O.

he does love him some Lindgren so it seems. Not sure if he will cut ties

Firing Lindgren is not and should not be a question right now.

Letting MM be the DC for a season and bringing in a big time OC to mentor Chev is just a dumb idea. Besides, what great OC is going to come here with that arrangement?

They need to leave the offensive coaches alone except Bernardi. Hire a top notch D coordinator and DB coach. I was on the promote Tumpkin bus, until the **** show in the alamo

I also love Hagan, but if we don't get more production from the RB's next season he might need to go. Don't beat me up now. I Love Hagan but this is big boy football. All coaches need to pull their weight.

Just so tired of losing. This season has really been fun and I do not want to return to losing ways.

The other backs are a walk on, an ILB, and a dumbass. Hagan doesn't have a lot to work with.

While I agree, Hagan better be right on Fontenot (and we should not have to wait long to see if he is any good). And Hagan absolutely needs to be going for at least one big-time back in 2018.

Anyway, this is getting off-track. Let's try to keep this focused on the DC search.

I also love Hagan, but if we don't get more production from the RB's next season he might need to go. Don't beat me up now. I Love Hagan but this is big boy football. All coaches need to pull their weight.
Not sure how much credit goes to Coach Hagan since Lindsay is such a hard worker and self motivator, but he certainly shouldn't be on the hot seat. Lindsay stepped up huge this year, he was night and day from last year regarding speed, be shifty, and breaking tackles. Lindsay became not only a Pac 12 caliber running back, but a top Pac 12 running back this year. It was fun to watch. Actually, my favorite part of Lindsay's game wasn't even his running with the ball, it was watching him blow up blitzing DB, LBs, or even D linemen. Lindsay always picked up his guy, straight up (no missed chop blocks) and stopped him cold. Hagan should get at least some credit for Lindsay's season. He certainly would have gotten the blame had Lindsay regressed.

Back