What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

*OFFICIAL* Deion Sanders aka Coach Prime is the new CU Football Head Coach thread

In Blacksburg area staying at in-laws. Mags and I visit a friend, and she doesn't want to go straight back to her rents. Stop at a Mexican place and get a margarita.

Two TV's on: 1. MNF (she will only watch the Packers) 2. A Mexican soap with English subtitles.

At first everything seemed cool and the wife and I are well engaged in conversation. But after a while:

hokiehead: are you watching the Mexican soap opera instead of listening to me?
Mags: i don't really have anything else to say about Deion Sanders. You have anything else to talk about?
h: I think he's going to kill that drug lord and can run off with her

And Prime can't coach them up. He won in JSU because the level of talent was vastly superior to the competition.

This is going to be a huge crash and burn. Prime is using Colorado as content for his docuseries. He's not going to be a legitimate Head Coach.
boo hoo cry baby GIF

some of you have no idea what it is to be a scholarship athlete, who gives his or her all, mentally and physically to their university and team, for 3, 4, 5 years.
Some of us know all about being on a full scholarship and working our ass off every single day, getting up at 5am and going to bed at 11pm and taking no weekends off just to make it. If anyone can't take what DS was saying, they have no business being on the team. It is a privilege and an honor, and your blanket emotional fluff statement of kids "giving their all mentally and physically" absolutely does not apply to everyone in that room.

In Blacksburg area staying at in-laws. Mags and I visit a friend, and she doesn't want to go straight back to her rents. Stop at a Mexican place and get a margarita.

Two TV's on: 1. MNF (she will only watch the Packers) 2. A Mexican soap with English subtitles.

At first everything seemed cool and the wife and I are well engaged in conversation. But after a while:

Mags: i don't really have anything else to say about Deion Sanders. You have anything else to talk about?
Went to Shane Co with my wife to buy her Christmas present. Young lady that helped us made the mistake of asking how our weekend went. She clearly did not gaf about Colorado football.

Sounds like this belongs in the Pillow Talk thread

I don’t even know what to do with an Alabama troll. It’s not exactly that I feel sorry for him, and I find his points compelling. I hope he sticks around like Bama Charlie did back in the day. I hope there’s more!

Back in the day, Mac had a weekly coach’s show on TV. I think it was Channel 2. Anyway. It would be great if Prime is given a weekly TV spot.

Last edited:
CNN just did a lead in to a story on DS - wondering if he's a "sell out" for leaving Jackson State.
What horse****. Almost every successful coach moves up, when he gets a great opportunity.
The media loves and sees controversy, where there is none.

add: apparently the meat of the story is that DS had some "duty" to uplift all the primarily black colleges. Pretty unreal they think they can argue that

Back