What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Game Day Thread: Colorado vs Utah 2012

Really glad our coaches werent so stubborn that they stuck with Webb when HIrsch could have helped....

People are at this game to say they were there when CU went winless at home and make history.... 12th game nice to start playing Rip or were you just put in a position by the DC to actually make a couple of plays..

The last time a saw a CU QB have some swag....Koy D....Hirsch has had enough and that's what I haven't seen all season or the last however long.

I was going to watch but decided to do something with my family instead. I may watch the recording on my Dvr later.

This.

Elf work on black Friday. I bought a sofa in q1 and going to REI for q2. I'm listening on Koa. If they are competitive into the second half, I'll watch on the DVR. If its another bog standard blowout, it'll get deleted like some old episode of Good Luck Charley.

I'm sitting at work killing some time and, based on listening to Mark Johnson, Larry Zimmer, and Chad Johnson, you'd never know that this was the worst team in CU history.

I'm sitting at work killing some time and, based on listening to Mark Johnson, Larry Zimmer, and Chad Johnson, you'd never know that this was the worst team in CU history.

I wonder if they are mentally stable.

Mark Johnson on pre-game said the defense has been playing 'relatively well'. Relative to what, nobody on the field? Guy is such a homer.

Come on. They know exactly how bad this team is, but what the heck are they going to say? Their paycheck has a CU logo on it. They aren't paid to tell it like it is.

Mark Johnson on pre-game said the defense has been playing 'relatively well'. Relative to what, nobody on the field? Guy is such a homer.

Relatively well in practice, . . . . . as bad as our defense is our offense can even make it look "relatively well" at times.

Back