What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Game Thread: Buffs at Utah (Wednesday, 7pm)

Seriously, what do these guys do in the offseason? Play foosball? Do any of these guys but Ski work on shooting?

Do we practice?

Really surprised how poorly we shoot. We have a team of slashers who can't finish at the rim, but no outside shooters either. You'd think that some of the guys could develop into better shooters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seriously, what do these guys do in the offseason? Play foosball? Do any of these guys but Ski work on shooting?

Think they're hot **** without putting all the work in and thus let other conference rivals overtake them?

Turn the sound on, guys. You'll learn about John Wesley. John Wesley Powell, and John Wesley Hardin.

The crazy commentary is the ONLY redeeming thing that came out of watching this game.

Turn the sound on, guys. You'll learn about John Wesley. John Wesley Powell, and John Wesley Hardin.

I liked the part about XJ's HS teammate's parents, and how Walton sees them all over San Diego.

So big egos on this team and they are all getting checked I hope. This is a nationally televised embarrassment.

We're in for another one next week.

Wake me up for @ Arizona State and Washington at home. Those are key games. We have no business being mentioned in the same sentence as Utah or Arizona , not that this is new info.

So big egos on this team and they are all getting checked I hope. This is a nationally televised embarrassment.

Haha. CU doesn't have a great track record of giving a rip about getting embarrassed on national TV in any sport.

When you take 19 guys in 3 classes you are bound to get some hits. Maybe Utah cuts their dead weight.

Hi guys. Utah fan here but thought I would clarify on the recruiting stuff.
When Utah hired Krystkowiak in 2011 it was weeks before signing day. He met with the team and they had almost half the existing team bail or be asked to leave.
That left him in the position of basically just filling bodies with hard working guys who weren't skilled other than they played hard on defense. They were all brought on knowing it was a one year audition to earn a scholarship.
They only won six games but they played hard.
The next year some of those guys were asked to move on as they got their first real recruiting class.
Same thing the following year to a lesser degree.

Haha. CU doesn't have a great track record of giving a rip about getting embarrassed on national TV in any sport.

They need to start broadcasting cross country. The problem is, they don't even do a live broadcast of the NCAA Division I Cross Country Championships, so that won't happen anytime soon.

I wonder if anyone on the team gets pissed when they see the other team laughing, shoulder bumping and high fiveing?

Hi guys. Utah fan here but thought I would clarify on the recruiting stuff.
When Utah hired Krystkowiak in 2011 it was weeks before signing day. He met with the team and they had almost half the existing team bail or be asked to leave.
That left him in the position of basically just filling bodies with hard working guys who weren't skilled other than they played hard on defense. They were all brought on knowing it was a one year audition to earn a scholarship.
They only won six games but they played hard.
The next year some of those guys were asked to move on as they got their first real recruiting class.
Same thing the following year to a lesser degree.

The math still doesn't work unless you are taking risks in hopes they work out.

I wonder if anyone on the team gets pissed when they see the other team laughing, shoulder bumping and high fiveing?

Probably, but does anybody do anything to make sure it doesn't happen again. Unfortunately, I doubt it.

Tad needs to pull guys when they commit a stupid turnover. It happens way, way, way too often. 18 so far tonight and more than half of them are just lazy passes.

The math still doesn't work unless you are taking risks in hopes they work out.

No doubt. This kind of thing will never come close to happening again when the conference starts the 4 year guaranteed scholarships.

This Utah crowd is too much.

Sudden interest in basketball!

That's funny, I don't remember any of you in 2012.

Sucks having to take sh*t from this band wagon fan base.

Back