What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Game Thread: Buffs at Utah (Wednesday, 7pm)

This Utah crowd is too much.

Sudden interest in basketball!

That's funny, I don't remember any of you in 2012.

Sucks having to take sh*t from this band wagon fan base.

Aren't they one of the bigger basketball fanbase's historically?

I know it's garbage time but the trap seemed to work. A little too late. Coaching!

You have to wonder what is going through Tad's mind, how he sees this team deep down, not what he'll admit publically. It's brutally obvious that he completely whiffed on a series of recruits the last 2 years. And hasn't shown the ability to develop them into any kind of credible offensive threats. I know the Providence guy is coming in and maybe 1-2 of these other guys step up but it's hard not to think we are headed straight back to being a mid level program at best.

Tad is above reproach IMO. Team chemistry and confidence is obviously wacked right now. The players need to fix their brains and play up to their potential.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We're not going to the NIT. Book it.

As embarrassing as tonight was, a road loss to the #9 team with Xavier Johnson not playing does not equate to "not going to the NIT". Everyone in the Pac other than Arizona is going to get pounded up the ass in SLC this year.

As embarrassing as tonight was, a road loss to the #9 team with Xavier Johnson not playing does not equate to "not going to the NIT". Everyone in the Pac other than Arizona is going to get pounded up the ass in SLC this year.

Agreed. But I still stand by my statement. You need 15-16 wins minimum to get to the NIT. I don't see us getting there, especially if XJ sits for awhile. We are as inept an offensive team as I've seen in awhile. As bad as WSU has been, at least they have had some legit scorers.

We're not going to the NIT. Book it.
Idiot, we lost to THE #9 TEAM IN THE NATION ON THE ROAD.

• Utah is #6 in the nation in defensive efficiency
  • Their opponents shoot the 6th lowest 2PT% in the nation

But hey, keep ignoring the other struggling teams in the Pac 12. We are unique.

Last edited:
Agreed. But I still stand by my statement. You need 15-16 wins minimum to get to the NIT. I don't see us getting there, especially if XJ sits for awhile. We are as inept an offensive team as I've seen in awhile. As bad as WSU has been, at least they have had some legit scorers.

Why don't you wait to see what they look like against a team that isn't top two in the Pac first.

Doesn't matter. If you see 7 more guaranteed wins on our schedule, with XJ potentially sidelined, point them out.
Should change your name to Joesph Smith. It is absolutely incredible how you fail to see more than one team.

Doesn't matter. If you see 7 more guaranteed wins on our schedule, with XJ potentially sidelined, point them out.

I'm hoping you are just drunk and not a total retard but they have 15 games left plus the Pac 2 tournament to pick up all the wins they need to make the NIT. It is not guaranteed but much less of a lost cause than you not being a gigantic douchebag.

It looks to me like we run a NBA like offense without the skill. IDK coaching is very bad and this team can't seem to score unless it's getting stops, defensive rebounds with easy fast break baskets.

Inbound plays are some of the easiest things to coach and we have none.

I know losing doesn't help but this team doesn't seem to have any camaraderie. Ski is the only one to show some fire. Players get knocked down and no one goes to help their teammates up. Butt slapping, chest bumping, hugging, nothing.

Wrong. We have under performed thus far. Guarantee Coach K is preaching to not over look us. We are dangerous. They should beat us, but it will not be easy for the utes.

So true, it wasn't easy it was laughable. Oh and yes, this was the 9th ranked team in the country and yes we can expect it to be FAR worse at Arizona...but I will say the same thing I said after the UCLA win, it won't look ANY better at home against Washington. Any PAC team that plays defense at all will stomp this group. Such a let down after waiting all football season for hoops season.

Point out the 7 wins we'll need to get to the NIT, professor.
  1. Washington - Home
  2. Washington State - Home
  3. USC - Away
  4. California - Home
  5. Stanford - Home
  6. Oregon State - Away
  7. Arizona State - Home
  8. Washington State - Away

Other than the OSU away game we are favored to win those games at this point. Plus, there is the Pac 12 Tournament. Once again, absolutely incredible how ignorant you are to the other 11 teams.

So true, it wasn't easy it was laughable. Oh and yes, this was the 9th ranked team in the country and yes we can expect it to be FAR worse at Arizona...but I will say the same thing I said after the UCLA win, it won't look ANY better at home against Washington. Any PAC team that plays defense at all will stomp this group. Such a let down after waiting all football season for hoops season.

:lol: the clowns have come out to play tonight.

That was bad. CU can recover though.

But let's not go around saying Utah is a bunch of bandwagoners. A lot of people could say that about the Buffs. 42 YEAR drought on the road against the top 10. That's bad.

The NIT wouldn't be as bad as you guys are making it out to be either.

Where you're wrong is there are more wins to be had against everyone not named Arizona or Utah than you think. No, we won't win them all, but we will win most of them.

We're going to lose by 25 at home to a Washington side that has lost 3 straight to Stony Brook, Cal and Stanford? OK.

Sky is not falling. Utah is legit.

That was bad. CU can recover though.

But let's not go around saying Utah is a bunch of bandwagoners. A lot of people could say that about the Buffs. 42 YEAR drought on the road against the top 10. That's bad.

The NIT wouldn't be as bad as you guys are making it out to be either.

[tweet]553019485142020096[/tweet]

Back