What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Game Thread: COLORADO @ Nebraska --- 9/8 @ 1:30

Watching a bit of the game again.

How the f did Turd Ferguson not get called for that hit on Winfree? That was so far OOB that he was almost off the thick white paint on sideline.

The Nubs have no right to complain about anything.
That's the one I mentioned in another thread, wasn't sure who the receiver was. It was ****ing way out of bounds.

ASU might be depending on how they perform the next couple weeks and how highly they come in ranked.

They're not coming in ranked. They should be 3-2 or 4-1, but not ranked. San Diego State is no cupcake, and Washington is going to work them-UW needs all the attention grabbing wins they can get because they already have a loss.

The best part of this is the look of resignation on every corn fan's face. Except for that goober standing on the far right, he must've taken CU and the points.

I was wondering about that ... a Fusker shirt but a big smile on his face? Did he think that it was going to be incomplete and that was essentially the end of the game? Oh ... that would be wonderful.

For those who might be interested in re-viewing this glorious episode in Buffaloes history ... the game is scheduled to be re-broadcast on ESPNU @ 8am MDT today (subject to schedule change of course).

For those who might be interested in re-viewing this glorious episode in Buffaloes history ... the game is scheduled to be re-broadcast on ESPNU @ 8am MDT today (subject to schedule change of course).

Well ... the directory on Dish says that they were going to rebroadcast the CU-NU game ... and still does. But they have the ****ing KjSU - Miss St game instead. Why? Because ESPN sucks?

Arguing about brick games reminds me of how the huskers debate the awarding of the black shirts.
I know I've said it before. I like the brick stuff but this is not some long tradition at CU (or I'm just getting old and the CTE is finally staring to kick in). Let's put it this way, there were no "bricks" as of 1996 although there are a ****load of bricks from 85-96 on the wall. I suspect Jon Embree and EB started this.

Back