What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Game Thread - Colorado vs TCU: Sko Buffs!!!

As great as Hunter was, he has room to improve. Dropped a long TD pass (tough catch, though), and a much easier INT than the one he got.
lucious lyon wtf GIF

YOU NEED A TIMEOUT.

I have a theory based on nothing that Shedeur is back no matter what. Money is whatever to him and I’m sure he’d bet on himself to be a first rounder in 2025 draft regardless. He can help his dad make a massive push for the playoff and stay with Travis at CU, then they can both go to the league together

If they play like that in conference play, I would not be shocked to see them both leave for the NFL after this season.

Dylan Edwards had three tuds AFTER the fumble
Travis Hunter had big production AFTER he dropped the tud
The defense had a big stop AFTER giving up a dumb roughing penalty and numerous points

The old players had to go because of talent and, most importantly, mental weakness. Colorado’s current roster is characterized by resilience and talent. These players are winners. Winners find ways to manage through adversity and create success.

What lies ahead is exciting because, for the first time in a long time, mistakes do not spark waves of Colorado player heads to hang in emotional defeat.

Prime told everyone that we’re coming. All of the doubters are documented with receipts.

I have a theory based on nothing that Shedeur is back no matter what. Money is whatever to him and I’m sure he’d bet on himself to be a first rounder in 2025 draft regardless. He can help his dad make a massive push for the playoff and stay with Travis at CU, then they can both go to the league together
Don't forget about how focused his Dad is on getting an education.

When was the last time CU beat a ranked team on the road?
More importantly when was the last time CU beat a ranked team on the road and we can honestly say that CU was the better team.

This win wasn't a fluke, it wasn't because we were overlooked or ddn't get taken seriously or had a bunch of lucky bounces or the opponent was missing key players due to injuries.

We played a quality ranked team on the road and beat them.

I'm willing to cut him some slack considering he played 115 snaps. I'm not sure if the non-playing world realizes how FVCKING INSANE that is.

Give him the goddamn Heisman now for doing that in 100 degree heat. Seriously.
I'm not taking anything from his performance. He was amazing. Don't take that from my comments. He's that guy.

Back