What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Game Thread - Colorado vs TCU: Sko Buffs!!!

To be honest… I am just so stoked reading (drunkenly) the confükers board, and their rationalization of why they lost to a JV high school football team.

Also, their confidence of shutting us down next weekend is absolutely exquisite. “Grasping at very short straws” is an huge understatement!

I cant wait to stomp the dogshït out of those d!cknips!

I’m still reeling!… the fact that it was basically only us that believed in CU for so long… hearing all the BS with baited breath, just for this moment to throw it back in everyone’s face!… it’s so poetic, and yet.. I just want to be smug, and just wink, smile, and laugh at all the d!cks that refused to see what we all did.

God I love this team, I love this University, and I love this moment!

Nub fans are already hoping that TCU wasn’t that good, and saying the Buffs run D is soft.

Well, MN didn’t have dynamic players on Offense…and Buffs have tape on the fact that neither does kNU. Take Jeff Sims legs away - period.
I was on a kNu board... and most are scared sh!tless... there are a few that say exactly what you said!

Just got back from the game. Un****ing believable. Brought back memories of B12 Championship against UT in 2001. The Buff fans showed out. Wake me the **** up….I still cannot believe what I witnessed.

We FÜCKING DID IT!!!!!… please celebrate for the rest of us, and flip over cars Bill Russell style when any Pac12 teams wins a regular season game in basketball!!

Here's another dumb**** media take you can make fun of. Canzano's a ****ing moron.

I've seen this before

monty python misc films GIF

Back