What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Game Thread: CU vs Texas, 1:30

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
A win in this one turns this Brooklyn trip into a successful one. Very big game for the Buffs.

Had to work, so couldn't make it to Barclays. Will have it streaming on my phone. I expect to see some energetic defense from the jump and will be disappointed if I don't.

VegasInsider shows Buffs - 2.5. I figured I'd see texas - 7 to -10.
somebody is wrong.

go Buffs!

Yeah, Doris Burke sucks. Sorry. Wake up. You're on TV. Project a little enthusiasm.

Did that dude just say we were picked to finish 12th in the Pac-12? Get your info straight, a$$hat.

wes and torry need to turn it up man, no threat on offense. nice to see thomas get a couple buckets. texas apparently doesn't know he can't shoot anything but layups.

Man, Wes and Tory really need to work on their post moves and touch from 5ft and in. Who coaches our bigs?

Go Buffs. Like the start. D is much better.

These announcers really ignore Boyle.

Better start but the buffs have to start finishing inside. Miller and gordon should have better post moves and game at this point in their careers.

Our bigs: Johnson, Gordon, Miller are 3-15 from the field. Most of those were from 5ft and in. That's a concern.

Good sign that UT made everything coming out of the half and the Buffs maintained their lead through that.

Burkes complemented XJ. I about fell out of my chair.

Something about loving him for his effort in keeping the game close yesterday.

Our bigs are SOFT near the rim. Loving the movement on offense and the way White denies passing lanes though. Hoping to see some quicker help side rotation from XJ too.

Back