What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Game Thread: CU vs Texas, 1:30

68-54 Final - Buffs get a great win less than 24 hours after a disappointing loss to ND.
This win will help their RPI

Great win. Such a better effort than what we saw yesterday. Good movement, very good D and rebounding. Love seeing White taking over. He is a leader on this team and he fun to watch. Salvaged the road trip with this effort.

Solid win. Would like to have ND again. Like the fact that they seem to be learning already.

Very nice response. Went from last year's "here we go again" to "nice easy last minute in a double digit win over a ranked team."

I'm going to be mad about white having to sit out a year for a LONG time.

Would love to see a Tad Boyle team that knew how to inbounds pass.
White's shot blocking is insane. 6 blocks in 2 games.
Tory is probably out a few weeks with a sprained ankle.
Lost 1 half in 2 games on this trip. Notre Dame with back to back elite 8s is far from a bad loss. Quality RPI points from Brooklyn.

Good win. Far superior defensive effort to yesterday. Derrick White is the truth. 2nd best player on the floor, and it was clear. He's only 2nd because Texas' center is legit, that guy is a really damn good player, he's going to be a lottery pick next year.

King with 13 rebounds again.

White is very very very good!!!!

Good win.

Always nice to beat Texas. Even better when ranked. Go Buffs!

I can't remember the last time I saw a Buff with a line like 16 pts. 7-10 fg, 1-1 3pt., 5 rbs, 3 asts, 3 stls, 4 blocks against a ranked team on a neutral court. The crazy thing is, I think Derrick White is capable of more.

Also, love the 13 rebounds from King.

white is very capable of "more".....if his team mates would look for him every now and then the buffs would be better off

Make no mistake, this was a big win. Texas will put together a solid season and this will look very nice come March. We had to have this

TV named White MVP - no doubt about it. He is going to be the main team leader and driving force

Just watching the replay and announcers seem VERY educated about texas. Not so much about the team that was winning the whole ****ing game. We did not play well, but ****, there were two teams on the court tonight. Listening to the announcers you would think it was a UT scrimmage.

Just watching the replay and announcers seem VERY educated about texas. Not so much about the team that was winning the whole ****ing game. We did not play well, but ****, there were two teams on the court tonight. Listening to the announcers you would think it was a UT scrimmage.

Texas + Shaka is a hard-on that will continue as long as they're remotely on the bubble (and this Texas team will be far more than that one they gel). It would take abut 8-20 for the Texas **** to even remotely temper down, and even then, probably not.

Great win. Beat CSU and find a way against Xavier and @ BYU (BYU in Provo is not going to be easy despite this being your typical BYU caliber squad of late fighting for the 2 or 3 spot behind the Zags. I can see the 3's raining already).

Texas + Shaka is a hard-on that will continue as long as they're remotely on the bubble (and this Texas team will be far more than that one they gel). It would take abut 8-20 for the Texas **** to even remotely temper down, and even then, probably not.

I understand that piece of it, but this is their job. They should be impartial, Texas is a bigger market, blah ,blah, blah. Ratings should be the responsibility of the SC hosts not the play by play person. The producers had a story line and it was fed to us like cattle feed.

I understand that piece of it, but this is their job. They should be impartial, Texas is a bigger market, blah ,blah, blah. Ratings should be the responsibility of the SC hosts not the play by play person. The producers had a story line and it was fed to us like cattle feed.

Only one way around it. Win and shove it in their ****ing faces until they have to talk about us. Unfortunately, that takes time. The Pac is probably praying to God that Utah wins on Saturday so they can have their USC circle-jerk over a 9-3 ho-hum Trojan side instead of the best story in CFB this season.

The broadcast was definitely Texas dominated. The only time I was annoyed was during the Charlie Strong talk. If the game had been a blowout it would have been fine, but Texas was in striking distance the whole time.

One thing for sure, ESPN knows who Derrick White is now.

Does anyone watching this game give a **** about Mack Brown and Charlie Strong? JFC
I hope we never get that terrible broadcast team again. 2 games was 2 games to many. I had to mute the game over and over cuz I couldnt take the ND then the Texas lovefest. So glad we beat those steers.

Back