What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

*Official Game Thread -- Week 1 vs CSU

As of now, #4 Awuzie is getting credit for Bobo's 46 yard catch on the stat sheet. Hehe.

I want the Buffs to crush them so badly that I don't even want to talk **** to CSU fans tomorrow

Doubt we see Montez get much real action. Mac seemed miffed that Sefo missed a few throws and will prob leave him in to get a little more work done. If we get Montez it will be mostly mop up handoff time. I do wanna see how our other RBs look though.

First half observations.

In my wildest dreams, and I'm very creative, I hadn't expected the Buffs to come out like this.

JMFL is the boss.
Chev has made as much a difference on the O as Leavitt has on D.

Running Sefo too much.
Ross catching everything in sight.
Bobo blocks like Ed McCaffery.
Chido is Chido.
Tupou is a rock. Knocked their RB on his ass right away. Announcers said he slipped. Funny.

Second half up, kids are in bed, wife told me to keep it down. 63-3 final.

It must be left over from the old offense half the snaps are at the knees. Just like last year. Sefo has to bend down. Should be at least waist high. Hurts the play

No impressed with Alex the lion

Also Aguda has played really fast. Didn't know he was that fast.
Witherspoon playing great. Haven't even heard Oliver's name which means he's ****ting them down. Ross has been like we've heard in reports,only better. Jay Mac showing some return moves.

Go buffs , commercial over.

Second half up, kids are in bed, wife told respectfully requested of me to keep it down. 63-3 final.

fify

Uhh ... you might want to check to see if your man-card dues are paid up. It's football season, dadgummit! :cool:

Diego stepping up. Money on field goals and kicking the hell out of the ball on kickoffs. All cylinders are firing now.

Good interception by Chido, but smarter play on 4th down would have been to just bat the ball down , and take the turnover on downs at the line of scrimmage. Lost yardage on the return, where he didn't make it back to the line of scrimmage.

Back