What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official NCAA Selection Sunday 2014 thread

Well an 8 seed...beat Pitt. Not a great match up but we can grind out a win. Pitt struggles in the Dance

8 Buffs
9 Pittsburgh

Love this!

Wow! Tough draw, maybe a tough draw for the first game. Jamie Dixon teams always flame out prematurely so this should be interesting.

I just haven't seen this team look mentally prepared for big games in the last month so I am concerned.

So why would you seed a west coast team in the eastern region

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow! Tough draw, maybe a tough draw for the first game. Jamie Dixon teams always flame out prematurely so this should be interesting.

I just haven't seen this team look mentally prepared for big games in the last month so I am concerned.

There's a big difference between playing UCLA/Arizona and playing Pitt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think some of you guys have an overinflated opinion of Pitt. Not unbeatable by any means.

I think they're very beatable. And I also think Florida is vulnerable.

What CU didn't want was matchups with teams that have a ton of offensive firepower.

Back