What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Nicholls Colonels (0-2) @ Colorado Buffaloes(2-1) Game Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Duff the Sunday morning coach can do it better than paid professionals. Have you contacted the coaches with your concerns? If so what was their response? I'm sure it was go **** yourself... Really dumb.

Duff the Sunday morning coach can do it better than paid professionals. Have you contacted the coaches with your concerns? If so what was their response? I'm sure it was go **** yourself... Really dumb.

I guess we can just shut down the board and never question the coaches. I have admittedly been a big dick today, but some of the responses like this one confound me.

You know, if Mac II had gone in for the TD instead of kneeling on the ball at the end of the game, we/d have covered the 54.5 spread. So I hate him and stuff.

I guess we can just shut down the board and never question the coaches. I have admittedly been a big **** today, but some of the responses like this one confound me.
Duff, I typically like your posts, this stuff just seems reactionary. Like when after the first week you kept calling out the coaches about how they would never commit to a run game. Well now look where we are.

Duff, I typically like your posts, this stuff just seems reactionary. Like when after the first week you kept calling out the coaches about how they would never commit to a run game. Well now look where we are.

That is fair. I am removing myself from Sefo discussions for a while. Hope he proves me wrong.

In fairness to Duff, he has been consistent. He badly wanted a JUCO quarterback signed for spring practices and made no secret of it. I assume that he'll be looking at the Vernon Adams, Greyson Lambert & Everett Golson types after this season.

Quit apologizing for him. We just won our third game in a row for the first time in 7 years. Our first shutout in 6. All he does is complain. We all know Sefo's limitations, can't we just enjoy one goddamn victory without some clueless glass completely empty asshole trying to bring us down to his level?

I guess we can just shut down the board and never question the coaches. I have admittedly been a big **** today, but some of the responses like this one confound me.
Nobody is saying don't question the coaches, but to do it in the way you have after a 48-0 win, just seems tired.

After Hawaii, it was "Sefo still turns the ball over". Well, he hasn't done that in 3 straight weeks and has led the team to 3 straight wins and you're still finding things to bitch about. It just seems like you have a "big Jim" type of vendetta against him.

Quit apologizing for him. We just won our third game in a row for the first time in 7 years. Our first shutout in 6. All he does is complain. We all know Sefo's limitations, can't we just enjoy one goddamn victory without some clueless glass completely empty asshole trying to bring us down to his level?
Duff is a smart poster. He is a very pessimistic poster, for sure, but he does know what he's talking about in most instances. With that said, you have to remember that no Junta member will completely disagree with him or each other. They will defend each other no matter the argument.

I will defend Duff cause he is probably the most savvy football poster on this site, and it has been proven out ever since I joined. He isn't a pessimist, he is a realist. What I think is sad is that some posters have shouted him down so much in the past year or two is that he doesn't write the more extensive analysis that he used to. The acts on this site grow tired.

I'm not apologizing and it's pretty obvious that he sure as **** isn't either.

He and I disagree constantly, but do it with respect. Sefo is a topic we have disagreed on a lot. Which is exactly why I'm able to credit him with having a consistent opinion over a long period of time on this one.

And I haven't been agreeing with him today. Mostly because I don't want to talk about this today just like I didn't want to talk about concerns about the team the past two Saturdays. I'd prefer to leave that stuff until the weekend and the celebration of the win are over. But that's my opinion and preference, not some moral absolute that makes someone who feels differently wrong.

Sooo...what does Oregon getting destroyed at home by Utah say for our chances next week?

For the life of me, I don't understand the QB sneak formation that they are using, and which they also use against CSU. They bunch everyone up, and the opposing team has zero doubt about what is going to happen, and bunch up all the defense, making the QB sneak much more difficult. Maybe they are doing this to set something up in a later game, but it seems to me that the QB sneak would be much more effective if they spread things out a little.

Warming up for the good ol QB sneak on first down after a timeout.

Duff is often a pessimist, but even when I disagree I can usually see something there that justifies at least some pessimism.

I like Sefo and believe he still has room for significant improvement. I also see based on his play this year after having a full off season to work on things reason to question if he will ever show that improvement.

The board has plenty of sunshine pumpers (sometimes I can be one as well.) You don't have to agree with Duff to realize that he at least has some reason for questioning elements of the program. We won exactly 2 games last year and haven't be close to decent in 10 years, hard to say he is wrong in that context.

Nobody is saying don't question the coaches, but to do it in the way you have after a 48-0 win, just seems tired.

After Hawaii, it was "Sefo still turns the ball over". Well, he hasn't done that in 3 straight weeks and has led the team to 3 straight wins and you're still finding things to bitch about. It just seems like you have a "big Jim" type of vendetta against him.

I will freely admit I have a strong opinion on Sefo. Probably too strong at times. I truly hope he does prove me wrong.

I'm not so sure Sefo will make it through the season without missing time. Maybe significant playing time. He's getting beaten up every game.

Duff is a smart poster. He is a very pessimistic poster, for sure, but he does know what he's talking about in most instances. With that said, you have to remember that no Junta member will completely disagree with him or each other. They will defend each other no matter the argument.
You sure know a lot for a guy who started posting six months ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back