What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Pac-12 Championship Game Thread

We are in good shape. They are getting some yards but the D is stepping up. So many plays close to a pick, it will happen. I feel good

Pretty obvious Browning has no hope against the CU secondary. If CU doesn't come out in the second half with nine guys at the line of scrimmage something is very, very wrong. When CU is on offense, it is pretty clear that Montez hasn't put in the study time he would have if he thought he would be a starter. So either Sefo comes back and pulls a super man or CU's D forces the throw and Oliver, Awuzie or Witherspoon get a couple of picks. This is how we win the game.. Anything else leads to things we don't like.

I am wa
Well we're playing hard. Passing game needs to do something.[/QU

I am watching a very nervous and skittish team! This looks like Spring Football. The weight of the season is really stressing them out right now. No real passion and energy, and nobody is completely rallying around each other. Need to generate energy and passion. Miracle that it is 14-7, honestly!

Our offense is stagnant. Pulling a "Bronco" and hoping the defense keeps it close then we pull it out in the end, I guess.

Dear playoff committee:

Please don't watch this..... both teams are afraid to do anything!

Oy vey!

Problem is, if we go down 10 or 14 I'm afraid we'll be in too deep a hole from which to dig out.

Jake Browning is seriously over rated.. Show a little confidence in your D and Washington will fold like a house of cards. Guaranteed Washington plays any of the other top four teams and their offense ends up with negative net yards at games end (Unless the other team puts in third stringers or goes to prevent for an entire half). Not sure if I have ever seen a more over rated offense.

If I'm UW, I don't throw another pass. We can barely stop their running game. I sure hope we get some good adjustments in the 2nd half.

The secondary is doing well, but TT seems a little off.

I have tons of faith, and it is a miracle that it is 14-7 with the energy we are playing with. Thank god for halftime speeches because Mac and the coaches know we played very skittish, but a good passionate speech by the coaches can change the tone and if we drive down and tie the game, booooyaaaaaahhhh

Problem is, if we go down 10 or 14 I'm afraid we'll be in too deep a hole from which to dig out.

Need the D to score and/or set another one up. Unless Montez turns into John Elway.

Or Sefo pulls a Willis Reed.

We've got them right where we want them. How many games this year have we seen exactly what we're seeing right now? They've had what, three close games? We've seen it weekly. Our players won't blink when the it matters.

We've got to get Montez in the game, and play to his strengths. Pass D in unbelievable and we've got Browning thinking. We are a team of destiny this year and the ending will be glorious.

If anything he's throwing too hard, dude needs some touch.

No ****.

He overthrew JMac by a mile, and overthrew someone else on the sidelines on a scramble, as well.

How did you like the dude saying the ball went through JMac's hands when he really couldn't even get close to it.

Soooooooo.... they turned the football toss thing into some weird basketball shootoff thing with footballs?

Back