What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Pac-12 Championship Game Thread

I didn't think Browning was great at all. Locked onto receivers, slow reading defenses and his balls float (shaddup). He has an average arm IMO. Tedric and a few others in the secondary had a chance to make game breaking plays like Husky DB's did in the 2nd half and didn't make the plays. Browning will cost Washington if they play Alabama in the playoffs.

I didn't think Browning was great at all. Locked onto receivers, slow reading defenses and his balls float (shaddup). He has an average arm IMO. Tedric and a few others in the secondary had a chance to make game breaking plays like Husky DB's did in the 2nd half and didn't make the plays. Browning will cost Washington if they play Alabama in the playoffs.
Sefo hasn't been as bad as he looked last night either. But Browning does come down to earth real fast against a decent defense. Noticed he wasn't among the 5 Heisman finalists in today's studio hype.

To the Buff fans sitting directly behind me calling Jake Browning a "fa**ot", "fudgepacker, "gay", etc.. Way to represent. You guys are total douches.
Wasn't me.
But I do admit to laughing long and hard to be sure the washington fan in front heard me, when they put up the famous alumni for washington and it was KennyG.

my ? was 100% serious! I didn't know if he could or would apply to get another year especially with the injury last year. I guess it was too late in either season to have a legit chance to appeal and win. I know he's a senior that's played the better part of 4 seasons.

http://www.denverpost.com/2013/10/1...off-qb-sefo-liufau-losing-big-at-asu-at-half/
TEMPE, Ariz. — A new leader has emerged for the Colorado Buffaloes as first-year coach Mike MacIntyre took the redshirt off true freshman quarterback Sefo Liufau in Saturday night’s late game at Arizona State.

I thought our glaring weakness yesterday was a lack of separation and explosiveness from the receivers. The o line didn't give the QB's a lot of time but rarely were the receivers open at all.

GoBuffs!!

Really, we must have watched different games. Tough to gain any separation going against a two deep zone and when the quarterback is under duress.

my ? was 100% serious! I didn't know if he could or would apply to get another year especially with the injury last year. I guess it was too late in either season to have a legit chance to appeal and win. I know he's a senior that's played the better part of 4 seasons.

http://www.denverpost.com/2013/10/1...off-qb-sefo-liufau-losing-big-at-asu-at-half/
TEMPE, Ariz. — A new leader has emerged for the Colorado Buffaloes as first-year coach Mike MacIntyre took the redshirt off true freshman quarterback Sefo Liufau in Saturday night’s late game at Arizona State.
I get it, you're not familiar with how it works. He's played in the vast majority of games for 4 seasons. Having a RS available has nothing to do with his situation now. He's already used all 4 years of eligibility.

That
I get it, you're not familiar with how it works. He's played in the vast majority of games for 4 seasons. Having a RS available has nothing to do with his situation now. He's already used all 4 years of eligibility.

That's what I figured! I haven't heard anything about him going for a 5th year. Even if he tried, I figure since he played most of the games he would lose the appeal. He would try, and NCAA would tell him to go fly a kite!!

Last edited:
Now I have to burn my lucky CU long sleeved Dri Fit tee shirt. Yesterday was its first loss. It let me down.

Sefo hasn't been as bad as he looked last night either. But Browning does come down to earth real fast against a decent defense. Noticed he wasn't among the 5 Heisman finalists in today's studio hype.

Sefo had a good running game vs wsu. Otherwise every week down the stretch he was apologizing in post game for thanking team for picking him up. They couldn't do it again last night. They needed him to produce and we let the opportunity go. It's water under the bridge now but extremely disappointing.

Right because a guy McShay touted as an NFL guy and has been a bigger playmaker than Sefo is no good. Lytle needs to worry about battling for backup because Noyer is every bit the player he is.
Medford suggests you are from Oregon. Right? Why was Noyer so under recruited? I agree he looks great. I don't think he is as good as Montez or Lytle, but he's pretty darn good. In a bad spot between those guys. Just interesting he did not have many options. Looks good enough to garnish more.

Back