What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Pac-12 Championship Game Thread

Special teams were special...again. Even when it was good with the fumble return.

Obviously UW lines set the tempo tonight. Our OL could not handle their front or any of the stunts by their LBs. That ties directly to Sefo's injury.

Thought Lindgrin was gutless in the play calling. Since running was impossible we need more of those flare outs. Thought the WR routes were awful.

Relax? These seniors who lived through some lean years finally have a breakthrough season, and lead us to our first Bowl game in a decade and you think they'll want to just relax and enjoy a vacation? This is the only chance they will ever have to play in a bowl game - you let them enjoy the fruits of the work they've put in for 4-5 years.
We aren't going to the Rose Bowl, man.

We aren't going to the Rose Bowl, man.
So what? This team snapped a decade of Colorado football futility - you don't think Sefo deserves to play in a bowl game he worked so hard to get this team to?

Udub came to play tonight. Their D was one step ahead every ****ing play and their backs got like 5 yards after contact every ****ing down. Browning looked like ass and WILL die at the hands of one of Saban's freak of nature d tackles. Fun season.

Bowls are a reward. Players get lots of swag and lots of fun time away. But ask Mac the 1st. The game itself is about the guys coming up unless you're playing for a title. Please folks remember what is best for the team not for the individual.

maybe that's true most of the time, but not in this case!! you reward these guys for busting their ASS for 4-6 years and for being bad most of that time!

So what? This team snapped a decade of Colorado football futility - you don't think Sefo deserves to play in a bowl game he worked so hard to get this team to?
Haha. That isn't what I said. Of course he deserves to play in a bowl game. Calm down.

Haha. That isn't what I said. Of course he deserves to play in a bowl game. Calm down.
I never said anything about the Rose so your response about not going to that game made it seem like if we weren't going to the Rose then the reward for the seniors wasn't a big deal. Sorry if that's not what you were getting at.

I never said anything about the Rose so your response about not going to that game made it seem like if we weren't going to the Rose then the reward for the seniors wasn't a big deal. Sorry if that's not what you were getting at.
Oops. Totally my bad. I misread your post. I don't read well.

I'm disappointed by this game for sure, but this is very true. I don't know anybody who thought we'd play in this game. To play and coach so poorly after all of the struggles and subsequent success is a bitter pill to swallow. But, many other teams would've loved the chance to play for a conference title as we just did.

well, that sucked. oh well, still a far better season than i could've fathomed in august

Im not even being a dick, but does anyone think Mac isnt going to play Sefo in the bowl? Mac loves him some Sefo. He will play the whole game if score is close. Im not saying thats the wrong decision either. I want a win. Hope they give us ****braska. I can't inagine how bad Tommy will look against our secondary.

How many more big hits does Sefo have to take? I love MM but he needs to start thinking about Sefo's future, and the program as a whole. He should have stayed with Montez. Sefo has done enough for this program, I'm almost to the point where I don't have the heart to watch him take hit after hit after hit.

How many more big hits does Sefo have to take? I love MM but he needs to start thinking about Sefo's future, and the program as a whole. He should have stayed with Montez. Sefo has done enough for this program, I'm almost to the point where I don't have the heart to watch him take hit after hit after hit.
Very possible Sefo has only one game left in his career.

10-3 Is a good season there always gonna be woudve shoudve could've , I can't wait for this to to go back next year cuin17

Back