What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Pac-12 Championship Game Thread

I forgot the Pac-12 refs only call targeting when we hit someone helmet to helmet and it doesn't apply to any other team.

Our OL is getting exposed. That penetration is really hurting Lindsey's production. Then When he goes outside they have speed on the edge. Sefo s getting hurried. Then their coverage is very good.

Oh well. It was a great year.

Are these PAC 12 Referees? I have always sensed a little bias towards the Buffs and even the Utes. No love for the new kids on the block, rather a want to see the old guard succeed. PAC 12 Brass really wants a Washington win no matter what. CFP and CASH on the line.

UW isn't a blue blood, unless we are too!!

I think the injury situation has made it a different discussion than same old, same old anti-Sefo stuff.

Ok let's admit it. Washington fan was right. Not sure why or how. But they hit Sefo once and he quit. The reason he threw two awful passes aren't that he is hurt. Both were mental errors. Question is why did he quit when he has been getting punished all year and hasn't quit. What about today's game made him pull a freshman???

Damnit let's go!!! We have time!! Any negative Nancy here needs to change your ****ing attitude! Let's Go Buffs! Everyone needs to believe! Welcome to the fight!!!!

Chill. Sefo is hurt. He shouldn't be in. IMHO
Yes, DBT. It was about the comments and negativity. I gave fair warning. Even hurt, Sefo brings something to the table, and it was definitely something worth trying out at the start of the first half. The poster felt that he shouldn't have seen the field. I disagreed and he doubled down. He's ignored, so I'm good.

Ok let's admit it. Washington fan was right. Not sure why or how. But they hit Sefo once and he quit. The reason he threw two awful passes aren't that he is hurt. Both were mental errors. Question is why did he quit when he has been getting punished all year and hasn't quit. What about today's game made him pull a freshman???

Some of you are amazing.

This has very little to do with Sefo. UW is simply winning both lines of scrimmage by light years. That's it. Nothing more. If they had run it every play, they win by 30. Which they might. Just better players at nearly every position. And they should have.

Back