What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Pac-12 Championship Game Thread

I really hope this thread doesn't turn out to be a negative one. This team has done more for the Colorado football program than any in the past 20 years. Enjoy what we've accomplished and where we're going. The future is bright and this was just the beginning, not the end.

Go ****ing Buffs!!!

Come on thread posters. Let's turn the attitudes around!! Quit being such haters. Plenty of time. Lots can happen. Power or positive thought

I really hope this thread doesn't turn out to be a negative one. This team has done more for the Colorado football program than any in the past 20 years. Enjoy what we've accomplished and where we're going. The future is bright and this was just the beginning, not the end.

Go ****ing Buffs!!!

Exactly. Go to ****ing Netbuffs if you want to bitch.

NO NEGATIVITY TOWARDS ANYONE PLEASE!!!
However, there are valid football points to be made and most here are pretty passionate, smart, and observant to the truth.
I think they should put in Montez, mainly for experience and throwing ability. We plan to be back here and Montez has 3 more years, so as much as we all love Sefo, and he is a warrior and almost a Buff legend, he cannot run the offense in his way.
Recruiting is looking good, coaching is looking good (except please hire a Special Teams coach), and we just need to stay together

Go ****ing Buffs!!!
I think we all agree. But it's human nature to be bummed and to get a bit negative. No big deal. We'll all lick our wounds, get over it and get behind this team for the bowl game.

Sefo is not gonna bring us back, Montez is a different type of player is arm and his agility gives us a chance to put points on the bored

Back