What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Texas State Game Thread

Montez isnt going to learn to put touch on the ball in a game. That's what practice (and a qb coach) is for.

I didn't realize that spinning it was illegal.

In that case, dumb rule but poor choice by Bobo.

It was called in one of the big games last week ... I think it was UM-Fla. In the NFL they call that delay of game and 5 yds ... in CFB it's unsportsmanlike conduct and a 15 yarder.

Last edited:
Our offense blows. I've only seen a little bit of this game, but if we play like what I saw we're getting smoked by UW again. Our offensive line is weak.

Improved in the second half. Hard to know how much of that was Montez getting better and how much was TSU getting worn out due to lack of depth. But certainly seemed to make a few passes more on target.

Two weeks in a row not playing well and the buffs win each game, rather easily. This team has many issues to correct before any p12 game arrives. But, they're 2-0.

Qb completes over 60% for 299 yards... He blows. We blow. Blah blah
153 passer rating.

I'm not watching the game (at a friend's cabin in Silverthorne) and while I thought we'd score faster, it doesn't seem like those numbers are Montez's fault alone. I'll watch the replay tomorrow though.

Back